Chapter 4

Song Jiao fell into the darkness. She had no fear at first, but a certain joy and happiness after escaping lingered in her consciousness.

But she soon became restless in the silent fall.

The more her body sank, the stronger the burning sensation. Song Jiao suddenly realized that she might be falling into purgatory. She began to struggle desperately to survive, but was unable to move even a little finger.

At the moment of despair, a pair of gentle and reliable arms supported Song Jiao, and the sense of weightlessness disappeared in that instant.

She stumbled and smelled the fragrance of natural citrus fruit, like someone who peeled off the fresh citrus rind, exuding a unique slightly astringent aroma, and held the plump citrus flesh in the palm of her hand, splashing out the luscious sweet juice.

Suddenly, it seemed to come to the sea, the cool and salty water vapor was carried by the wind and rushed to his cheeks, and the flames that scorched his body were gradually extinguished by the moist wind.

Song Jiao almost sighed in comfort.

She lay lazily and found tranquility in the scent of citrus and sea salt. Someone was holding her hand in the haze, careful and tender. Song Jiao instinctively knew that this was the one who saved her.

Before falling asleep, she mobilized all her strength and shook it gently.

He pinched the opponent's palm with his fingertips trustingly.

The twitching of the palm of her hand made Xu Jinchao's mind fly away. She looked at Omega's face in a panic, her heart beating wildly.

Song Jiao didn't wake up, her eyelashes were quietly tucked, the center of her brows stretched out at some point, and she slept soundly.

Xu Jinchao took some time to calm down, put Song Jiao's hand down gently, and got up to replace the drip bag for Omega.

A layer of sticky hot sweat broke out on her back. Xu Jinchao blamed it on the temperature control of the air conditioner, picked up the remote control and lowered it by two degrees, and decided to go back to the original bedroom to take a shower.

The wounds on his ears and hands should not get wet. Xu Jinchao pulled out a roll of plastic wrap from the kitchen downstairs and wrapped it carefully against the bathroom mirror.

The original body has the same appearance as Xu Jinchao, but she pays more attention to her appearance than she has been facing the easel all the year round. There are no thin calluses on the finger joints that have been worn out over the years by holding the pen.

Xu Jinzhao turned his shoulders, lifted his hair, and saw the familiar red mole on the side of his neck.

This body seems to be another her copied and pasted from this world.

She laughed at herself, she was originally the second generation of a wealthy family, and she had taken advantage of a down-and-out painter whose future was ruined and feared day and night.

Standing under the shower and letting the hot water wash from top to bottom, Xu Jinchao raised his hand and touched the small piece of skin on the back of his neck in the water. .

She wiped her body clean, changed into her underwear and nightdress, dried her hair to half dry, hugged the quilt and pillow and went to Song Jiao's bedroom at the other end of the corridor.

Omega was still sleeping, but he frowned slightly again, feeling a little uncomfortable in his sleep.

Xu Jinchao sat at the head of the bed and released some pheromones to appease her. The marking behavior of her original body collapsing midway brought this troublesome sequelae. She had to sleep in this room full of Omega scent tonight.