Chapter 78

This time, Song Jiao had a ferocious fever. After the drip, the fever subsided. She woke up once in the early morning and fell asleep again.

In the evening, after Xu Jinchao and Song Yikang finished talking, the latter stayed beside his daughter's hospital bed for a while, and he sat there watching silently until nearly ten o'clock.

Song Yikang was originally unwilling to leave, but Xu Jinchao used Song Jiao to persuade him because he was worried about his body, so he managed to persuade people.

Before leaving, Song Yikang said to her, "Jiaojiao asked me to come here for a medical examination tomorrow. I will finish the examination first, and then come to see her."

He was able to say this, which made Xu Jinchao feel relieved for Song Jiao.

Since Song Yikang was released from prison, Song Jiao's mood has always been unstable. Although she has tried her best to cover it up, Xu Jinchao can see the abnormality from some small details.

This obviously has something to do with her father, but Song Jiao didn't take the initiative to say that Xu Jinchao was worried about causing her troubles, so he kept his mouth shut and didn't ask.

Song Yikang's choice would be something Song Jiao would like to see.

Xu Jinchao said, "I'll tell Song Jiao when she wakes up. Uncle Song, I'll arrange for someone to pick you up in the morning."

Song Yikang looked over deeply, he didn't refuse, he nodded lightly at her, and turned to leave with some stiff steps.

Xu Jinchao watched him leave, and called Aunt Li again.

She herself is not in good health and may not be able to hold it, so she decided to ask her aunt to come to the provincial hospital tomorrow.

Aunt Li was very worried after hearing this. She wanted to rush over immediately, but Xu Jinchao stopped her and told her to have a good night's rest. Now that she is here, it will not be too late to come back tomorrow morning.

After Song Jiao's fever subsided, there was no sign of waking up. When Xu Jinchao lay down with Yi, he was worried about whether he would wake up in time in the morning, so he set two alarm clocks.

Unexpectedly, there was a slight movement in the early morning, and she was awakened immediately, and hurriedly got up and went to Song Jiao's side.

Listening to Omega's panic-filled muttering, Xu Jinchao felt very uncomfortable, but he still comforted her softly and whispered softly, so that the confused kitten could sleep peacefully.

After Song Jiao fell asleep again, Xu Jinchao sat beside the bed for a long time.

It's more than two o'clock in the morning, and in the city, it can't be said that everything is quiet, but it is much quieter than in the daytime.

Song Jiao's sleeping face looked sullen, with long black hair scattered on the pillow, and a small face not only had a sick look, but also filled with sadness.

Xu Jinchao stared at the light, his eyes circling between her slightly frowning eyebrows and the corners of her lips that drooped in sleep.

Alpha finally sighed, got up slowly, turned off the lights in the room, and lay back on his bed.

When Song Jiao woke up the next day, she turned her head to see Xu Jinchao and Aunt Li by her side, and the two were chatting in a low voice.

She didn't make a sound, and after looking at the surrounding arrangements, she quietly looked at Xu Jinchao until she was noticed.