Chapter 28

Question: I made a wrong move, or it may lead to bad consequences, how to fix it?

Song Jiao's response is as follows:

Combining one's own strengths with the adversary's weaknesses and adapting measures to local conditions creates a bigger problem and transfers contradictions.

She is confident in her appearance and acting skills, and has a clear judgment on Xu Jinchao's moral compass.

Sure enough, Alpha agreed, "It's okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow."

Alright, Song Jiao thought, this not only covered up his unreasonable bad attitude before, but also increased their time together tomorrow.

But his "wound" is yet another lie to try to reconcile.

Xu Jinchao, who heard Song Jiao's request, immediately understood the other party's indifference just now and even felt a little sympathy.

She has been holding brushes for many years. Although she has paid great attention to maintenance, her wrists and finger joints still have frequent problems, and they have had severe seizures for some time.

When the body hurts, the mood also deteriorates, which is very common.

Xu Jinchao worriedly asked, "How were you injured? Did you see him at the school infirmary? What did the school doctor say?"

Song Jiao shook his head, looking dejected, Ya Qing's eyelashes fell, casting a slightly twinkling shadow at the bottom of his eyes.

"I didn't go to the infirmary. In fact, I didn't have any trauma, but it just started to hurt..."

His voice was soft and gentle, revealing a sense of frustration and helplessness, and his fingers were unconsciously touching his left wrist, which was mostly tucked into his sleeve.

Omega wore an oatmeal-colored turtleneck today that was loose and long, with the sleeves just covering the wrists and most of the palms with the arms hanging down naturally.

In order to combat the autumn cold, the girl's body is tightly wrapped, but this also strangely shows her an endearing fragility and smallness.

Xu Jinchao couldn't help but get closer, she asked quietly: "Let me see?"

Omega rolled up the cuffs of the sweater, exposing a small portion of the wrist, palm up, to show him.

The girl's wrists were as white and thin as she remembered, and under the snow-colored skin were slight blue veins, which seemed to be easily injured.

Xu Jinchao timidly stretched out his hand and stopped inches away from the slightly curled fingers of the other and looked into Omega's eyes.

It's a silent question: can I touch you?

If Song Jiao showed any resistance, she would withdraw her hand, pretend that nothing had happened, and turn to verbal demands.

At the beginning of the acquaintance, Xu Jinchao once thought that Omega's iris was pure black, but when he looked at it closely, he could see that it was actually quite brown. dark.

Only when you get close enough can you observe the beautiful patterns with deeper layers of color.

The close gaze only lasted a short time before Omega lowered the eyelashes again, breaking them.

But his hand took the initiative to move forward and stopped under Alpha's fingertips, without the slightest hesitation.

Xu Jinchao unknowingly showed a small smile for this move, but also felt that it was not good, so he immediately restrained himself.