Chapter 38

It wasn't until Song Jiao made it clear that Xu Jinchao realized it later.

Omega didn't know how long she had been waiting here, she didn't even know when the other party arrived and what time the flight was.

Song Jiao only asked for the hotel where she was staying, not the room number.... If it was not correct, even if she and Song Jiao mentioned the room number, it wouldn't be of no use.

Xu Jinchao's mind thought a lot for a while, but his body was very decisive, holding Song Jiao's hand straight through the glove.

The lambskin gloves were extremely soft to the touch, and she felt the girl's fingers inside the soft leather immediately squeeze her palm.

Such a small act of trust and closeness made Xu Jinchao's heart sour and sweet, and the previous disorderly thoughts all disappeared at the touch of his fingers.

She felt that the world was in her hands and that she had no other desires.

Xu Jinchao wanted to take the handle of the luggage from Song Jiao's hand, but Song Jiao refused.

She said, "cold, don't touch it."

Xu Jinchao started to feel sorry for her again, and instead of insisting on picking up the suitcase, he took her to the exclusive elevator.

When the steps on the marble floor were no longer hers alone, and someone accompanied her, she had infinite courage.

That's not to say that Xu Jinchao didn't have the courage before, but it's different after all.

The meaning of his life just rushed to his side, held in the palm of his hand, the surprise of losing and regaining was so wonderful it almost tripped people up.

When the two entered the elevator, Xu Jinchao was still holding Song Jiao's hand and refused to let go.

The other party didn't have the slightest intention of getting rid of it, like the most obedient and clingy kitten, it didn't resist being grabbed by the pads and kneaded, but instead used a gentle rear grip to show his attitude.

She misses him too.

It is more moving than the sweetest verbal expression.

Xu Jinchao enjoyed this moment with satisfaction, the elevator arrived at the suite floor, and she took Song Jiao to the suite.

The elevator door was closed behind him, and Xu Jinchao seemed to have escaped the feeling of being watched in the hotel lobby in the public eye, he could look at himself carefully and talk to him with confidence.

Without waiting for Song Jiao to make a move, Xu Jinchao first helped her take off the scarf.

The thick cashmere scarf was wrapped several times around the neck, wrapping it as much as possible and hiding the chin inside.

The outermost layer of the scarf was probably as cold and slightly damp as the shoulders of the coat. Snow was falling heavily today, and people walking outside would be covered in snowflakes.

Xu Jinchao took off the long scarf, and Song Jiao allowed her to do what she did. The drooping eyes with thin, blushing skin at the end of the eyes continued to stare at her, and the pupils moved slightly under the eyelashes with the eyes by Xu Jinchao. movements.

She is like a beautiful porcelain doll, born without knowing how to resist, letting people dress up for her.

Xu Xu now knew that she was an eagle that could not be tamed, a wolf born with a rebellious bone.

This made Xu Jinchao's heart softer and warmer. She didn't know how to repay that trust. She could only swear in her heart that she would be nice to her and be better with her.