CH 60

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 60: How strange he is so rare!

Zhuang Zhou did not know about the other two arks, but the interstellar history did.

Mankind sailed in the big universe and finally met a new living planet, but it was also targeted by alien civilizations.

In the history of interstellar, human beings have been oppressed for a long time before re-establishing human civilization.

Just like Shun Shun said, under the oppression of alien civilization, human beings want to live, not to ask God to worship Buddha.

Then people discovered that there were so many alien civilizations, it used to be just because the earth was too backward.

And now, they, who are of lower civilization, are invaded by various civilizations.

When this alien civilization is oppressed, people are forced to learn the knowledge system of this civilization to survive, and when this civilization leaves, the next civilization emerges, and people continue to be forced to learn the knowledge system of the next civilization to survive.

Coupled with the influence of alien civilization, everyone understands that only by learning their powerful technology can they really survive. People work hard to integrate into the alien civilization to learn, try to forget themselves, and absorb everything that can be absorbed madly.

After a hundred years, people have completely integrated the interstellar civilizations and began to have their own new system. It took hundreds of years before people have a firm foothold in the interstellar, a new kingdom, and successfully Those who oppress and colonize them drive away from alien civilizations.

It’s just that these few hundred years have passed, because the colonization and oppression experienced by people have gone through several generations. In that age of struggling to survive, people in search of survival, speak the language of aliens, so they can speak interstellar universally. Language is proud.

When they stand up again and want to go back and find everything on the earth, the ancestors who left the earth in the first generation have already passed away, and several generations have passed.

The language on the ancient earth at the time became the ‘hieroglyph’ that archaeologists could only say one or two sentences. Many historical inheritances of the ancient earth have become cultural treasures that historians have spoken of.

People have been able to survive, but they have lost the past.

When they looked back, the earth had long since disappeared.

The earth has disappeared, and what they learned are all extraterrestrial knowledge systems, advocating science and advocating strength.

Who remembers gods and Buddhas, who will ask gods and worship Buddhas again.

In the absence of anyone's faith, the only remaining Zhuang Zhou has only a little divine power left in his body, and it may decline and disappear at any time.

He thought he was a little god. In order to remember all the gods, he carved every **** into his soul, but he forgot what kind of **** he was.

Forget all the glory of the past, forget that he was the best god.

Wen Xiaoyun wanted to go back to the time when Zhouzhou told him that he admired and envied a great **** with many fans. He wanted to tell Zhouzhou, don't envy them, you are the best.

He didn't even dare to continue thinking about it, if and if he didn't fall on the trash star by accident...what would happen to Zhouzhou?

He dare not think about it!