CH 28

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 28: I can not let it go

Zhuang Zhou shrank in the corner without saying a word, his appearance was very pitiful, he didn't even seem to be triumphant just now.

Wen Xiaoyun is almost certain, as long as he asks face to face now: Are you the God of Wealth?

In less than five seconds, within three seconds, Zhou Zhou might immediately show him what it means to die in place.

Wen Xiaoyun couldn't bear to expose him.

He is a little helpless and a little funny, he should be shocked now, right?

Wen Xiaoyun called him: "Zhou Zhou."

Zhuang Zhou drooped his head without raising his head or speaking.

Wen Xiaoyun sighed silently and said, "What I want to say is, he is not your father, but it must be your brother, right?"

The little head, dejected, slowly lifted up, and looked at Wen Xiaoyun.

Those eyes seemed to say: My brother? Are you sure you don't change your mouth now?

Wen Xiaoyun was serious: "It must be Zhouzhou's brother."

Zhuang Zhou pursed his lips, and didn't believe what Wen Xiaoyun said.

Wen Xiaoyun hugged the idol up to himself, with a serious tone: "Look at him, he is so young and handsome, and he looks so good-looking. Like Zhou Zhou, he is definitely not old, so he can only be Zhou Zhou's brother. "

Zhuang Zhou looked at the idol, then at Wen Xiaoyun, and after a long time he slowly said, "...Are you serious?"

Wen Xiaoyun asked, "Am I not serious?"

Zhuang Zhou: "..."

Wen Xiaoyun asked again: "Isn't it your brother? Then I can't figure out who it is."

Zhuang Zhou: "..."

Zhuang Zhou stared at Wen Xiaoyun for a while, and saw that he didn't seem to be joking at all, and said slowly, "Then, this is what you said."

Wen Xiaoyun: "Yes, I said."

Zhuang Zhou said, "Oh."

Wen Xiaoyun didn't say any more later, and Zhuang Zhou didn't ask any more.

It seems that an equally subtle consensus has been reached subtly.

But when I went to bed at night, the problem came again.

Once I kept saying: 'Do you have to sleep with your father's statue? The man, he changed!

When Zhuang Zhou put his idol on the bedside, Wen Xiaoyun suddenly spoke.

He said, "Zhouzhou, let's put the idol on the bed."

Zhuang Zhou: "?"

Wen Xiaoyun: "It's not good for you...your brother to sleep on the head of the bed alone."

Zhuang Zhou: "..."

What's wrong? Isn't it always like this?

Wen Xiaoyun: "Are you tired from hugging? Or change me to hug?"

Zhuang Zhou: "..."

Zhuang Zhou looked at Wen Xiaoyun's mood, very complicated.

Wen Xiaoyun took the initiative to step forward and hugged the idol in his arms.

His idol is very heavy, made of pure gold, but it is back to the heart, Wen Xiaoyun has good physical fitness, and Zhuang Zhou himself has supernatural powers, so naturally he doesn't feel much when he hugs him.