CH 35

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 35: My eyes must be broken.

When Zhuang Zhou was working on the mecha, it was rare to start to lose his mind.

In the East Road Wealth Department, the fastest internship young God of Wealth cultivated by the great priests, all the great priests praised him for being smart, that he was quick to learn everything, and he was a very serious reserve god.

But now, he actually started to lose his mind.

When Xiao Chaan made the sound of ‘Didi’, calling him, the little God of Wealth came back to his senses.

When he lowered his head, he saw Xiao Chuan looking up at him with his head up.

As if receiving the little tattered doubts, the little **** of wealth coughed guiltily: "What about me, how am I going to improve this mecha!"

While speaking, he hurriedly installed the parts in his hand to the mecha.

Xiaocao looked at the location where he installed it, then looked at the drawings, and found that there was no change, and raised his mechanical head again.

The master has something on his mind.

Zhuang Zhou continued to assemble the mecha. Thinking of what Wen Xiaoyun said last time, he pursed his lips, but finally couldn't hold back, and said in a low voice, "Do you know the little tatters? Wen Xiaoyun he..."

He paused, and raised his voice slightly: "I know why he has been refusing to worship me!"

Little tattered: Oh, why.

But sorry, it is really not very interesting.

But the little God of Wealth was particularly interested in this topic. He said with bright eyes: "He said he didn't want to be blessed by me, but he wanted to bless me in turn."

Little tattered:...

Zhuang Zhou smiled secretly, and said very sophisticatedly: "Harm, I think he is strong in his bones, and I don't want people to think that he has to rely on the blessing of others to become powerful, what do you think?"

Little tattered: Then master, bless me more! I want to rely on you to become great!

Zhuang Zhou immediately made a delicate face again, and said solemnly: "No, relying on others is not your true ability after all. You have to work **** your own! The harder you work, the luckier! I can only help you blow more. Take a few breaths and blow your luck!"

Little tattered:...

So what did you just say that you wanted to express?

Little Fortuna didn't understand Little Tattered's complicated mood, and happily continued to assemble the mecha.

Pretending to be dressed, I didn't know what to think of, and then laughed out loud with a ‘poof’.

Little Tattered looked up.

Zhuang Zhou covered his mouth, a little embarrassed: "I didn't laugh."

After a pause, he still couldn't help saying: "Little tattered, I think this mood is so strange. No one has ever said to bless me... The great priest never said, is Wen Xiaoyun treating me nice? Do you like me?"

The little tattered mood is more complicated: do you still have to ask? Is this unclear?

Zhuang Zhou then became a little bit distressed: "But I don't know how he likes me, is it the kind he wants to marry me... And, I don't know if I can get married..."

Thinking of this, Zhuang Zhou thought of the last sound transmission note in his sleeve.

He stopped the movement in his hand and took out the sound transmission note.