CH 25

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 25: Let me go in your dreams.

1

Zhuang Zhou ignored Wen Xiaoyun.

Even when he went to bed at night, he didn't sleep with Wen Xiaoyun, not only that, he also prevented Wen Xiaoyun from entering the door.

The door lock clearly showed that it was open, but he just couldn't get in.

Wen Xiaoyun reached the visual communication station and lowered his voice: "Zhouzhou, don't be angry, let me go in, okay?"

In the room, Zhuang Zhou sat on the bed holding his idol and turned a deaf ear to Wen Xiaoyun on the visual communication.

The door of the room he used divine power to get off the barrier, as long as he didn't withdraw the barrier, no one outside would be able to enter.

He is really angry now!

Wen Xiaoyun is really too much! Always lie to him!

He clearly knows everything, and may even know that he has the ability to enter other people's dreams!

But they kept cheating on him!

Zhuang Zhou hugged the **** image and felt wronged: "How can he be like this!"

If Wen Xiaoyun hadn't lied to him, he would have discovered that his dream had failed sooner!

This is a problem related to the exposure of one's own identity.

The great priest said that they can live as human beings, but they can't let people know their identities, otherwise the internship points will be deducted!

"Zhou Zhou."

In the visual communication, Wen Xiaoyun stared at the camera closely, as if he wanted to see the people inside through the camera.

"I didn't mean to lie to you, you let me in first, and I will explain to you."

Said it was not intentional!

He asked Wen Xiaoyun several times.

He always said that he couldn't remember it!

But why, Wen Xiaoyun and Cheng Jinxue both remember the content of the dream?

It stands to reason that it is impossible for ordinary humans to know.

Human beings know very little about the exploration of the subconscious world, how can they know?

How should he explain so as not to reveal his identity?

Zhuang Zhou was in entanglement, he picked up his personal terminal and checked it.

After a while, he suddenly realized.

Interstellar people can test their mental power and physique when they are about ten years old, which is different from ordinary people on Earth.

When the mental power is strong to a certain level, you can also use mental attacks, which can completely suppress the level of difference. The stronger the mental power, the stronger the strength, the clearer the thinking and subconsciousness will naturally be.

This should be the reason why he failed to entrust the dream, because whether it is Wen Xiaoyun or Cheng Jinxue, their spiritual power level is above S grade.

After discovering the truth, Zhuang Zhou became even more depressed.

Doesn't this mean that Wen Xiaoyun knew that night when he first gave Wen Xiaoyun a dream?

"Zhou Zhou..."

Outside the door, Wen Xiaoyun's voice gradually became helpless.

Teenagers are usually very talkative, even if they are angry they are cute.