CH 14

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 14: Unstoppable

Zhuang Zhou snatched the robot in Cheng Jinxue's arms back, and left with his cheeks bulging.

It can be seen that I am really very angry!

Xiao Chen was also very angry. It raised its mechanical wheel and kicked Cheng Jinxue, creaking after Zhuang Zhou.

Cheng Jinxue was kicked just because of his broken foot. He was just picked up in the medical warehouse. The kick caused him to jump on the spot, and screamed: "What is this! Why are you kicking me!"

But both Zhuang Zhou and the little robot turned away.

Cheng Jinxue's face was all at a loss: "Boss, what's wrong with this kid? Why is he angry?!"

Wen Xiaoyun glanced at him, said nothing, bypassed him and left.

Zhuang Zhou returned to the room, put the robot he made by the bed, and sat on it by himself.

Little Tattered looked at the new robot, then looked at Zhuang Zhou, and then followed Zhuang Zhou, sitting on the side with a fart.

Zhuang Zhou said, "I won't bless him anymore."

Little Broken nodded, his expression serious.

Yes, isolate him!

Zhuang Zhou said, "I won't lend him the robot I made."

Little Tattered nodded again, with a fierce expression.

That's right, squeeze him out!

Zhuang Zhou thought for a while and said, "Otherwise, let's sell the robot."

Little Tattered Dali agrees, sell it! Don't sell it to him!

With the support of the little tatters, Zhuang Zhou is also full of confidence.

He looked for places to sell things, and soon he found it on Starnet's largest shopping platform. When he wanted to register to open a store, he ran into trouble because of the need for identity authentication.

He doesn't have an Interstellar ID card.

When Wen Xiaoyun came in, he saw Zhuang Zhou and the small machine sitting in a row, one aggrieved and depressed, the other fierce and serious.

He paused, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, and when Zhuang Zhou looked at him, he quickly pressed it down.

Wen Xiaoyun walked over, then squatted halfway in front of Zhuang Zhou, and asked softly, "Why are you angry?"

Wen Xiaoyun grew tall, even if he squatted halfway in front of Zhuang Zhou, he still looked very tall.

Zhuang Zhou pursed his lips and said, "I don't have an ID card."

Wen Xiaoyun was taken aback for a moment, and said, "Wait when we go back, I can get you an empire citizen certification."

Zhuang Zhou said, "How long will it take to go back?"

Wen Xiaoyun asked him: "What do you want your ID card for?"

Zhuang Zhou said: "It needs to be authenticated and bound."

Wen Xiaoyun stretched out his hand: "Give me the wisdom brain, and I will give you certification."

Zhuang Zhou released the personal terminal on his wrist to Wen Xiaoyun.

Out of courtesy, Wen Xiaoyun didn't look at Zhuang Zhou's privacy. He opened the page where the terminal was the authentication system, so he directly helped Zhuang Zhou authenticate.