CH 34

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 34: I want to be that person

Chen Jianxiang was carried down by the medical team of the Third Army and was rescued.

Because there is too much blood flowing in the head.

But I didn't expect to be carried on the stretcher. The stretcher broke somehow, and Chen Jianxiang fell to the ground again.

The people in the medical team are all dumbfounded. This stretcher is a very hard stretcher. Why does it break? This material keeps burning on fire!

"It's really evil..."

Although tossing for a while, Chen Jianxiang still succeeded in carrying it down.

They are all medical teams in the military, and Lieutenant General Chen is also very relieved that his son will be carried to the rescue, but there is still a touch of vicissitudes in his heart.

"I'm sorry, General, my son didn't know what happened recently. It's really unlucky. Every day I am either broken his hands or feet, or on the way to the hospital for rescue, I don't know what's going on..."

It's like the last time I was sent to the hospital for rescue. It stands to reason that the school also has a medical warehouse, especially in places like military academies. It is impossible to be unprepared.

But it is very strange that all the school's medical warehouses are temporarily malfunctioning.

Finally sent to the hospital to be rescued, something even stranger is coming, as long as the medical warehouse where his son lay in, it will definitely fail.

But the other patients lay in, and they got better soon!

This kind of weird incident made the doctors feel weird, and in the end they could only operate on him in accordance with the original operation method.

Fortunately, the medicine works very well, and it's fine after two days.

However, the injury could be repaired by lying in the medical warehouse for a few hours, but his son was stunned by the pain for two days.

"Also on the road here, everyone's suspension cars drove well. Before I came, I checked the suspension cars for no problem, but there was a car accident..." Lieutenant General Chen said with a bitter expression: "And I and I Jianxiang was all riding in the same suspended vehicle. After the accident, I was fine at all. Instead, he was seriously injured."

It's really not easy for them to sit in the meeting room and wait for the admiral to come over!

"So, Admiral, don't get me wrong, he is really unlucky." It's not that you don't salute after seeing you!

Lieutenant General Chen was flustered, afraid of being misunderstood.

Wen Xiaoyun: "..."

Hearing this weird and terrifying hapless history, Wen Xiaoyun felt a little familiar inexplicably.

He looked towards Zhuang Zhou.

I saw the children's expressions of sympathy and fear.

Wen Xiaoyun: "..."

So, is it what he thinks?

Seeing Wen Xiaoyun's eyes, Zhuang Zhou stood on tiptoe and whispered in his ear: "That person, scolded God of Wealth!"

Wen Xiaoyun thought, it really is.

Zhuang Zhou patted his chest with lingering fear, and whispered, "Don't scold you in the future."