CH 39

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 39: Little God of Wealth is showing off!

It was the weekend that the first military academy began its holiday.

A squatting reporter discovered that the principal of the First Military Academy, who is rarely seen in public view, actually appeared in the community where Wen Xiaoyun lived.

Even the principal of the First Military Academy came, and it seemed that Zhuang Zhou was going to the First Military Academy.

With Divin, the commander of the First Army Corps in front of them, has brought the rhythm online, many of the students of the First Military Academy are also top students from all over the country, and they are proud in some respects.

After Divin has brought the rhythm, many students also feel that their school is extremely sacred, and that they can study in this school is even more superior, giving people a strong sense of superiority.

Before the change, many military academies wanted to join the Third Army, so they supported what Wen Xiaoyun did.

But now it's different. Wen Xiaoyun's mental power has been contaminated by radiation. He is no longer the commander of the 3rd Army Corps before. It is very likely that he will not stay in this position for long.

Since the Third Legion is not the best place to go, they naturally have to choose other Legions. Divine's First Legion is a good choice. Maybe it can still be favored by Divine!

As a student of the First Military Academy, Chen Jianxiang discovered that many students had spontaneously organized a protest, and even planned to put a banner at the school gate to block people, so that the principal could not set this precedent!

Chen Jianxiang looked at the terminal. There was a photo in his personal terminal, which was exactly the picture of Zhuang Zhou.

He looked at the youth's innocent appearance, and heard them say that he was going to pull the banner. He felt a little uncomfortable inexplicably: "It's not necessary, right? It's just coming to school for a class."

When a student heard Chen Jianxiang say this, he said, "Chen Jianxiang, you must have been admitted to this school through hard work, right? We were admitted so hard. He had never even attended school before, just because he was admitted to this school. Can the generals come in like this without going through an assessment?"

"That's right." Another classmate also said: "The rich and powerful can't abuse their power like this."

After speaking, they thought that Chen Jianxiang's father had something to do with the Third Army, and he must have been helping the Third Army to speak.

So he and the previous classmate looked at each other, and left with a little disdain in his heart.

Chen Jianxiang was angry, but his roommate comforted him: "Forget it, don't be familiar with them."

Chen Jianxiang said coldly: "These people really know how to cross the river and tear down the bridge. They were thinking about entering the Third Army Corps, and each of them regarded Admiral Wen as a god. Now... heh."

"It’s good to get used to it, but I think you really have to consider it. Are you really planning to go to the Third Army? It’s hard to say whether the admiral can continue to stay in the Third Army. The master is a bit related, but I think that the development of the Third Army in the future will definitely not be as good as that of the other corps. Are you afraid that you will not be reused after you go to the Third Army?

Chen Jianxiang said: "My dad is in the Third Army, where can I go?"

"Yes." The roommate patted him on the shoulder: "Then you can figure it out."