CH 41

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 41: Jealous! ! !

Liao Zhiping is a fourth-year student at the First Military Academy of the Empire.

As a student of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, he is now in a very embarrassing period.

Some of his classmates with excellent grades have signed contracts with mecha manufacturers and can go to work directly after graduation.

If I have a relationship with my family, I have also found a good position in the military department. There is more demand for military mechas, and the number of repairs and manufactures is more. Coupled with a little relationship, a steady development is just around the corner.

Then they were left alone. The grades were not very good, and it didn't matter to the family. After graduation, they were left at a loss.

Participate in a mecha contest, the results are also mediocre, ranked in the 20th or 30th, not very behind, but not particularly outstanding.

There are only a few large mecha manufacturers, and those who want to recruit are all recruiting those with excellent performance.

Before today, Liao Zhiping was at a loss, like a bucket of water. He couldn't get up or down. After graduation, where would he go to work?

It is said that as long as he graduated from the First Military Academy, he would have no worries about finding a job wherever he went, especially when he returned to his hometown, he would definitely become a talent on their planet.

But he didn't want to.

Like a graduate from the First Military Academy, he was also arrogant in his heart, and wanted to stay in Capital Star to break out of a world.

After attending teacher Zhuang Zhou’s 100% energy installation class today, he knew that the opportunity was coming.

He prayed that their teacher Zhuang Zhou would only teach them the fourth grade, so that there would not be so many mecha divisions who knew how to do this energy device.

In that case, the treatment he will receive after graduation will definitely be different.

When the Duke of Botton sent someone to the school, it was not him, but a female classmate in the class.

He remembered that when the female classmate came out, her face was still a bit ugly, so he went up and asked.

The female classmate lowered her voice and said, "Someone came to us for a 100% energy device, but I didn't agree."

Liao Zhiping asked: "Who is it?"

The female classmate looked around carefully, and saw that no one noticed them, and then lowered her voice and said, "They are very tightly hidden, but I have attended my cousin’s birthday party before and have seen many exclusive Peugeot badges of nobles. The person who came seemed to be carrying the family crest of the Duke of Botton."

Liao Zhiping's pupils opened slightly: "Duke Burton?! Such a good opportunity, why are you..."

The female classmate frowned and said, "You forgot, Master Divine, the commander of the First Army, is the younger brother of Duke Botton. Master Divine publicly brought the rhythm on the Internet. Otherwise, why would Teacher Zhuang come to the school to be protested by the student organization? Teacher Zhuang has made it clear that you cannot tell or give to any one of them what he taught us. Even if they benefit me, I will definitely not agree to it!"

Liao Zhiping reminded her: "But you haven't figured out where to work after graduation?"

The female classmate said indifferently: "Don't worry about this, let's take a look at that time."