CH 7

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 7: He wanted to secretly work hard, and then surprise everyone.

Flying dragon battleship.

Since Zhuang Zhou got on the battleship, his small face has always been stunned and dazed.

Why did he get to the interstellar?

He left a mortal, which was still a locator given by the great priest, and could be directly located in the area where he was on duty.

How come you have traveled to the interstellar age more than two thousand years later?

It turned out that the sound transmission note was not lost, but could not be transmitted at all.

He was absent from work in the past few days, the great priest did not withdraw his position. I am afraid it is not because the East Road God of Wealth is too short of people. Maybe it is because he cannot withdraw...

Then can he go back?

Zhuang Zhou drooped his head, holding the small tattered robot in one hand and his own idol in the other, sitting in the rest area arranged by Wen Xiaoyun, frowning with sadness.

He didn't notice that the people coming and going around him were pretending to be busy while secretly looking at him.

"The people from Zhang Feng's team came back and said that he had an accident with the spacecraft, and it didn't take long for him to land on β-324."

"Then he was lucky, and he met the boss, otherwise the beta-324 radiation is so severe, I'm afraid he won't live long."

"I also heard that the boss dressed him himself! It's very nice to him!"

"He is so good-looking... the statue he is holding in his hand looks like him."

"Shhh, Adjutant Cheng said, the boss told him that it was the child's father. It is estimated that he passed away because of something. Please keep your voice down. Don't make the child feel sad."

Sure enough, everyone spoke more quietly, especially when they saw the young man sitting there alone holding the "Father Statue", I felt a little distressed.

Why is this kid so behaved, as if he didn't want to cause trouble to others, the admiral told him to sit there, and he would sit there all the time, not going anywhere.

Cheng Jin had come to learn twice and couldn't bear to see Zhuang Zhou sitting there all the time.

"Zhuang Zhou." Cheng Jinxue called to him: "Do you still recognize me? I'm Cheng Jinxue. We came back in a car, but I was wearing protective clothing at the time."

Zhuang Zhou looked at him and nodded, "Well...recognize it."

Cheng Jinxue said: "I asked someone to clean up a room for you. You robot and... and your father, do you need to settle down first? I can hold you there."

Zhuang Zhou blushed and embarrassed: "No, thank you."

He doesn't know how to tell them now that this idol is not his father anymore.

Xiao Chuan didn't want to leave Zhuang Zhou. Hearing that Cheng Jinxue wanted to hug himself, he used his mechanical arm to hold Zhuang Zhou's arm tightly.

"Huh?" Cheng Jinxue noticed Xiaochao's intelligence, and was a little surprised: "Does it understand me?"

Zhuang Zhou nodded and said, "Wen Xiaoyun did what he did. He is very powerful, and Xiao Chuan is very smart."