CH 15

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 15: It's **** outrageous!

Unlike Cheng Jinxue's bad luck.

This time the elite team went out for inspection, which can be said to be quite rewarding.

Because the flying dragon battleship did not leave for the time being, they expanded the scope of inspection.

This time the inspection team accidentally inspected the location where the energy stone warehouse was originally stored.

Of course there is nothing left in the warehouse, empty, and emptied long ago.

Many useless things were scattered on the ground. It can be seen that when the planet was evacuated, His Royal Highness was also hurriedly evacuated.

However, there are always many people who will take advantage of the chaos to do something, such as stealing some energy stones when evacuating in a hurry, and taking them to the black market to sell.

In addition to energy stones, many expensive mecha parts were stolen, and there were even tools for digging and mining energy stones.

His Royal Highness evacuated in a hurry, and everyone went in a hurry. After the energy radiation spread to a large area, everyone was worried that they would be infected by the radiation, so there is no thought to check carefully.

Especially in this base, many of them are absentees from mining ore. They can't afford expensive space. When they want to hide things, they can only hide in some hidden corners. After everyone has evacuated from the warehouse, they will do it again. Sneak back, take these things they hid.

It's just that the spaceship went in a hurry, and many people didn't even have time to come back to pick it up, because once they came back, they might not be able to get on the spacecraft and leave.

As a result, when the elite teams searching for the warehouse were scattered in every corner to explore, there were exclaims from time to time.

"I'm going! Captain, there seems to be a pack of energy stones here!"

"Energy Stone? A pack?"

"Yes! Let me see how many... there are 12! Five of them are high-level energy stones, and the others are medium-level energy stones!"

"My grass! High-grade energy stone, now a high-grade energy stone is at least tens of millions!"

"Report to Captain, I am at C9 of the Eastern Warehouse. There is also a pack of unused energy stones and many mecha parts."

"Report to Captain, this is the West Warehouse..."

Captain Zhang Feng listened to this sentence of the report, the whole person was a little confused, what is going on today, why are you picking up all the energy stones one by one!

Soon, the elite squad returned to the Flying Dragon battleship with large bags of energy stones, and a lot of valuables.

At this time, on the battleship, the head of the maintenance team of the Third Army was big.

More than a dozen medical warehouses were broken at the same time, and it was not even possible to find out how it was broken!

Fortunately, they are on this planet, and there is no war at the moment, no one is injured, and a large number of medical warehouses are not used.

When Zhang Feng's team came back, they saw the maintenance team frowning.

Zhang Feng asked what was going on.

After listening to the explanation from the maintenance team, Zhang Feng comforted him: "It's okay, no one is injured now, don't worry, just check it slowly."