CH 36

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 36: This sir, your fragrance... smells a bit bad

Unlike other wealthy wives, even though Mrs. Wen was born a nobleman, she had a lot of business in her family.

But Mrs. Wen's family doesn't do anything about women who can't inherit the family business. Whoever has the ability will do it. Mrs. Wen has a good business talent, and she basically takes care of the family business.

And most of the wealthy wives have no real power in their hands, and only rely on their husbands to spend money. Under such circumstances, Mrs. Wen seems a little out of place among these wealthy wives.

After Mrs. Wen married the Wen family, the two industries merged, and Mrs. Wen was still taking care of it, which made many wealthy wives cry with envy.

The nobles especially like to compare. In terms of economic conditions and the right to speak, those wealthy wives are not good at Mrs. Wen, so naturally they can only find a balance in other aspects.

Therefore, after Wen Xiaoyun's father Wen Tianzhan died, many people waited to see Mrs. Wen's collapse and watched her widowhood jokes.

Some, time ago, something happened to Wen Xiaoyun again, they were sympathetic on the surface, but it was a bit refreshing in their hearts.

What if you are good at it yourself? It's not that my husband and son are gone, although we are not as capable as you, but my husband and son are always there. You are just a widow. How miserable.

Even if Wen Xiaoyun came back later, his mental power was polluted by mental radiation, can it still be the same as before?

In particular, he brought back a wife who was about the same as a refugee.

Mrs. Wen was born in aristocratic family, so it's strange that she would like such a wife!

As soon as Zhuang Zhou’s identity was revealed, some wealthy wives specifically called: "Sister, I’ve heard about it. Hey, you should try to persuade your family to Xiaoyun, no matter what the right child is. Ah, otherwise, there is no common topic to talk about, and the three views may be able to make up, right? After that, the two children will definitely have to quarrel every day."

Mrs. Wen said with a smile: "Sister, you are too right, but I think it’s the most important thing to look good. Look at that boy Zhouzhou, where do you go to find a boy who is more beautiful and exquisite than him? Is this my son earned!"

The rich lady smiled stiffly: "What are you talking about! This, this looks so good to eat as a meal!"

Mrs. Wen continued to smile: "Yes, if I can look at his face every day, I can take a few bottles of bitter gourd-scented nutrient solution. It's so pleasing to the eye. Oh, you may not understand this mood. After all, you The children in the family are all quite normal."

The wealthy wife: "..."

Yes, your family looks the best, right?

There was no way to talk about this topic, and the rich lady hung up in a hurry.

But this wealthy wife is gone, and the next wife is on top again.

"Sister, it’s not that I said, your child doesn’t know how to feel sorry for you. Tell me about the child your son was looking for... It’s said that he never went to school. At first, I didn’t know how to speak Interstellar Common Language. What will happen when I come back? I don’t understand and don’t go out. He’s a bit too introverted. He can take care of the family business for you! You are still young, and you can take care of the family business, but we will be old after all. How to do?"