Chapter 193: Kelly Dislocated His Right Shoulder Again Part 2

First set of Photos: Andy Dogs Bisnonno Bear, Andy Dogs Bisnonno Elephant, Andy Dogs Bisnonno Fox first row. Bubs Nonno Bear, Bubs Nonno Elephant, Bubs Nonno Fox second row. Kelly Cats Bisnonno Fox, Kelly Cats Bisnonno Bear, and Kelly Cats Bisnonno Elephant last row. Second set of Photos is Kellys and Andys Room at Christophers house. Kelly likes Space so his adopted family gives him Space Nightlights, because he is scared of the dark. The first Nightlight is from Kellys Biological family. Christopher has to fix it every so often so it still works.

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Im sitting on the edge of the pool with Matt in between my legs and I moved my left hand through his hair as I did, he started to fall asleep. Once he was asleep I laid back and started to fall asleep. Kai kept waking us up last night so Matt and I didnt get a lot of sleep.

Flashback/Dream: Kelly age 5

Kellys POV

Hey Brat, get work on your homework. said Cam as he shoved me into the table. After a bit I was done so I went to get a snack as I was doing that, Cam came back into the room. He then shoved me into the wall.

Im done and I was going to get a snack, Papa Chris always lets me have a snack when I get my homework. I said and Cam shoved me into the wall again and hit my right shoulder a second time. I tried to get out but Cam was stronger than me.

I have to pass my Math, science and English class if I want to stay on the football team. So get to work on my homework. If you get that done we will talk about it. said Cam

Can I at least have some water? I asked and Cam shoved me into Papa Chris' table.

If you get my homework done. said Cam as two of his friends came into the room.

Sei un grande fuggitivo, Meany.(You are a big fugitive, Meany.) I said

What did I say about that Shit. said Cam as his friend gave me a drink. I saw something in it and just moved it away. Cam then gave me a look.

So you arent thirst anymore. said Cam as he came close to me.

No, Im good. I said as I was working on his Math homework after a bit I got it done and went on to English. After a bit of working English I got it done. So I got up and went to the bathroom in Papa Chris' room. Once Im there I go to the bathroom and wash my hands. When I came out Cam and his friends were making food.

Where did you go Baby Boy? asked one of Cams friends

To the bathroom. I said as he came close to me.

How you are just a baby. said the guy

Im 5, almost 6. I said and the guy looked me over

You look like you are 3. said the guy as he picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. I tried to get out of his arms. Once he got to Cam, he kissed my head.

I dont care, just dont leave any marks. His Adoptive Dad pays me well and he has to be done with his homework and mine. said Cam

I still have to do his Science homework. I said and the guy put me down.

Once I was on the ground I went back to the table and got to work on Cams science homework. While Im working on it my stomach was making noise. Cams friend got up and brought me some food. Brussels Sprouts and Pineapples were on the plate. So I didnt eat it. I saw the time it was and knew Papa Chris is at the Firehouse so I cant call him. I told Cam I had to go get my Inhaler and he told his friend off. Once I was close to my room I got my Inhaler and walked into Papa Chris room. Once I got there I got on the phone that Papa Chris has in his room and I took the card he leaves in here for when Im hungry and Cam makes food I cant have. Once I got on the phone I ordered from my Favorite Italian place. Once I got off the phone with them I walked back to the table. I then got back to work on the science homework.