Chapter 176: Where is Kelly and Baby Kelly Part 2

POV: Andy Darinaon-Darden-Herrmann

Once 51, the children and I went inside because it started to rain. I saw Matt laying on Papi Chris and they were crying, as Matt is holding an American Flag and Kellys Dog Tags in his arms and I just fell to the ground crying as Squad 3 held me in their arms. I then looked at my Adoptive Dad and gave me, Drew, my adoptive siblings, and Mark a look and we all went to him. As we do we all sit around him not wake up Matt who just fell asleep.

Papi, what happened, dont tell me I lost my brother. I said

51 and their families, Im going to kick you out so I can talk to my children, Wife, Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren. said Papa Chris as Donna gave Sevy Lamb to Mama Cindy and she sat down in front of Papa Chris. Papa Chris then started to move his fingers in Matts hair again. Once everyone but Uncle Mouch and Aunt Trudy left, Papa Chris spoke up.

Guys, Sevy and his team was MIA for a year and was just declared KIA. said Papa Chris and I just started to cry as Drew pulled me into his lap and was running his fingers in my hair.

Daddy wat do MIA an KIA me? asked Baby Kelly

Baby, MIA means Missing in Action and KIA means Killed in Action. said Papa Chris as he took Sevy Lamb in his arms because he started to cry.

I no met Big Sevy Lamb? asked Baby Kelly

I know Baby, but we will tell you stories of Big Sevy Lamb. said Papa Chris

The Next Day

I woke up and got ready for our shift at the Firehouse. Once Im dressed I go into Matts and Kellys room and take one of Kellys hoodies. Once I left their room I went to get breakfast and see all my siblings wearing one of Kellys hoodies. Matt is wearing his Squad jacket. Once we ate Mama Cindy went to take the children to school. While Matt, Chris, Drew and I went to go to the Firehouse. Mama Cindy is Cancer free and Kelly doesnt even know. We all wished he was here when we found out, but we couldnt reach him and now he is dead.

Baby, come on. We can go see plan the Funeral there okay Baby. said Papa Chris

I still cant believe it, Dad. I really miss my brother. I said as Papa Chris pulled me into a hug.

I do too Baby, but we have to go to the Firehouse. We have a new person on Truck. said Papa Chris as we got into Matts truck and Matt drove to the Firehouse.

Drew, if we have another child, I want them to be as kind and fun as Jack-Jack. I said

Okay Babe, we can do that. said Drew as he gave me a kiss on the head.

Can you two just please actually kiss. It hurts me more when you dont be you than you two trying to make me feel better by not kissing each others lips. said Matt

We just know how much you miss Kell and want you to not have to see us together. I said

It makes me happier when I know my Brother-In-Laws are kissing each other and still living their lives. I will be okay. said Matt as Papa Chris put his hand on Matts shoulder.

Boys we are here, Drew and Andy, why dont you two go in? Matt and I will be in there soon. said Papa Chris as he kissed our heads and we grabbed our bags. Once we were out of Matts Truck I saw Papa Chris take Matt in his arms and was holding him close. Once we were in the Firehouse Uncle Mouch gave us a small hug and kissed our heads before someone came over to us. We then walk to the locker room and put our things away. As we did, the new guy came up to us and started to talk to us. Drew and I then went to the Squad Table.

POV: Matt Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Once I stopped crying Christopher gave me a folder and I saw the first page.