Chapter 146: Kyle's School Has a Shooter

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrmann

Matt and I have a shift today, we drop Kyle off at his school and go to the Firehouse. Once we got there we saw Boden coming in and he was on the phone.

Hey Boden. I said once he ended the call

Hey guys, how are your children and grandchildren? asked Boden

Good and they are doing well with Matt being Alderman. I said

That is good. said Boden

Yes, lucky I was able to do everything with them that they need me for and being an Alderman. said Matt as we got into the Firehouse.

The day was not as bad, we did get a call at 12 and I left my phone on the Squad table. Once we got back I saw I had a lot of calls and I listened to one of the calls.

Mr. Casey-Severide-Herrmann, Im calling to tell you that there was a shooting at Mr. Kyles school and. said the person on the call. I got up from the table and ran into Bodens office.

Boden, I need to go get Kyle. I said

Im sorry Severide, but we have a lot of people looking at our Firehouse and I cant let you leave. You will have to get someone else to get him. said Boden

I can't because everyone is busy. I said

Im sorry, but I cant have my Squad Lieutenant leaving right now. said Boden and my phone went off. I didnt even read the name before I yelled.

Ξέρω ότι πρέπει να πάρω το παιδί μου, αλλά το αφεντικό μου είναι μια γαμημένη σκύλα και δεν με αφήνει.(Greek, I know that I need to get my child, but my Boss is being a fucking bitch and wont let me.) I said as I threw my phone out the door and Kylie came into the office.

Lieutenant Severide, Darden wants you. said Kylie and I walked out of Bodens office.

Quest-ce que tu veux Andrew?(French, What the fuck do you want Andrew?) I asked

Voight is here. said Andy

Siapa sih yang dia coba bunuh sekarang. Aku sedang tidak mood untuk menghadapinya sekarang.(Indonesian, Who the fuck did he try to kill now. Im not in a fucking mood to deal with him right now.)I said as I went back to the Squad Table.

Lieutenant Severide, you left your phone. said Kylie

Tá sé briste, is cuma liom, tá tacaíocht ar fad ann.(Irish, It is broken, I dont care, its all backed up. I said as Kylie handed me my phone.

Lieutenant, I got you someone who wants you. said Voight and I see Kyle

Kyle, Thank you so much Void. I said as I went to take Kyle.

I tried to give him to Jay, Adam, Hailey or Kim, but he wouldnt let go. So Antonio drove here while I was in the back with him. He fell asleep on the way, and woke up a few times. said Voight, I just held Kyle in my arms and hug Voight.

Thank you. I said and Voight hugged me back.

No problem Kid, he is a sweet child. said Voight and I let go.

Hey Sev, why were you hugging Voight, also Kyles school called me saying that someone took him and signed him out as his Daideo(Irish, Grandpa) Void. said Matt

What I notice that is you call me Kelly. said Voight

It was Voight, he picked Kyle up because of the shooting that happened. Also I broke my phone. I said and Voight gave me a look.

What did you say when I called you? asked Voight

Greek, I know that I need to get my child, but my Boss is being a fucking bitch and wont let me.-I signed and Voight was laughing.