Epilogue

Third Person POV ; Two years later:

Heeseung paced around Sunghoon's room frantically. The other boy only watched in silence as his bestfriend blabbered while walking around the place.

"Holy crickets! I'm going crazy." The now black haired male complained for the hundredth time as he finally stopped walking. Sunghoon sighed, "I will too, very soon, if you don't stop pacing around with your big nasty feet in my beautiful room."

Heeseung only glared at the platinum haired. The skater raised an eyebrow. "What are you shooting daggers at me for?"

"Nothing. Nothing." Answered he.

Sunghoon eyed him, "What is the reason of your distress?"

"Jake." Sighed Heeseung and started pacing around once again. "I am so much terrified of his reaction!"

"What reaction?"

"God, Sunghoon! You did not hear what I said minutes ago, did you?" Heeseung exclaimed, sitting down beside the said boy.

The platinum haired shrugged, "You were pacing around like that. I couldn't hear."

Heeseung shot a glare at him, "What ever.  Now listen, I am going to ask Jake to move in with me. But I'm afraid."

"Of his reaction? Well, you see," The male paused and sighed before continuing, "I have been single for as long as I can remember and so I do not know how to console you."

Heeseung snickered. "Yeah. Sorry not sorry but only if you had been a bit earlier and less coward.." Sunghoon at this, smacked the boy.

"Anyway, I'm running late for practice." The skater checked his wristwatch and announced.

Heeseung stood up. "Alrigh', I should leave too."

...

Jake was at Sunoo's, comforting and consoling him since his boyfriend had left for Japan.

"Sunoo-ya, it's alright. He said he'd be back in a week, right?" The Australian said, wiping off the salty tears streaming down the pinkette's cheeks.

"I'm afraid hyung. I can't help but be insecure," The smaller male pouted, eyes bloodshot from crying since the taller's flight left.

Jake looked at the male with a soft look, "Hey, what's the insecurity?"

Sunoo sighed, "What if he gets stuck there and never comes back?" The brunet hugged him close, "Ya, he will come back, alright? Now, wipe your tears!"

Sunoo looked down and refused to look up at his bestfriend. The Australian sighed, then, "Sunoo, do you know why are popsicles so snobby?"

The pinkette looked confused but still spoke, "Why?"

"It's because they've got a stick up their ass."

There was a minimal silence, then the smaller male burst out laughing.

...

A certain ravenhead was questioning everything about himself ever since the Christmas party held at their highschool two years ago.

"What exactly is your problem, Park Jeongseong?" Park Jimin, his distant cousin (who lived with his family now) would question him, totally fed up with his rambling about a certain platinum haired.

"Park Sunghoon is my problem, hyung!" Jay yelled, frustrated once again because he was not really ready to come out himself.

Jimin looked at the frustrated younger male softly. "Jay-ah, Just admit that you like that boy." The ravenette shook his head furiously.