Shopping

Heeseung's POV;

Right now, I was driving to my to-be boyfriend's house, without his knowledge.

He doesn't need to know that I'm coming to pick him up. Although, this time, I'm not alone.

Sunoo is in the seat beside mine, and Sunghoon is seated in the backseat. A smile stretches on my features at the thought of taking the boy out.

After what feels like fifteen minutes, I pull up near Jake's house. "We are here." I say.

Sunoo gets out first and knocks on the door. I follow him, then, Sunghoon follows me from behind. As we were waiting for the door to be opened, I take the time to interrogate my bestfriend.

"Hoon." I call him, he looks at me. "Spill."

I lean into his right ear and whisper, incase Sunoo can hear us, "Were you having a late night call with someone?" The boy looked down at his feet instead of answering, but nevermind, I already got his answer. I question further, "Who was it? Sunoo?" He looks at me and I already know.

I laugh at him. "Oh, Hoon. You look so flustered." He glared at me and I shut up after that.

The door opened, revealing my boyfriend in his PJs. He looked shocked, making him look more cute.

"What are you.. doing here, guys?" He says, scratching his head. Sunoo says, "Boy we came to kidnap you, now move." He shoved Jake into the house, walking past him. I followed, but I didn't go in.

I stood infront of him and smiled, "You look adorable, baby." I say, his face turned beet root red, emphasizing his cuteness. I found myself wanting to squeeze his cheeks. One of my hands raises and goes to grab his cheek and squish it. I don't mind it at all.

"Hey, it hurts. Don't do that." Jake hissed and I pulled my hand back. "Oh how can I not. Your cheeks look so cute."

He rolled his eyes at my compliment. "Stop it, Hee."

I liked that he gave me a nickname, it made me feel special. I smiled, "Never, baby."

"You Lovebirds. Don't start kissing here." Sunghoon said nonchantly while typing into his phone. "You don't have a lover, doesn't mean I can't kiss my lover."

"Yeah, but, PDA is embarrassing. Don't you think so?" He said again, while his eyes were on his phone. "Jake hasn't even brushed, so maybe, he won't be letting you lick him." Sunoo added. I looked back at the brunet and he was apple red by now.

I'd laugh, but I think, my life is way too precious. Then, Jake pushed me away slightly. "I haven't brushed yet. I will be back." He said shyly before disappearing into one of the rooms.

I mumbled a compliment for my boyfriend before sitting beside the male who was typing in his phone, still. "Park?" I said as he look up at me. "Who're you texting?" I inquired as he simply shook his head, turning off his phone, hiding away the chats from me.

"Hyung said he has a crush. Probably he is texting that girl." Sunoo chimed in, I looked at Sunghoon then the younger. "A girl? But-"

"I'm gay." Sunghoon informed the boy as he nodded. "Oh. Sorry for assuming." Sunghoon shook his head, "No issues."

My question was still unanswered, so I asked the male again. "Who is it?" He looked at me with a what-do-you-not-know look. "I mean, this person, the one you are texting."

"You don't need to know everything, hyung." His answer was bitter. But I felt like there was a reason.

"You never told me, how you met Jake. Why would I ever share this with you?" A sigh left my lips as I massaged my temples. My bad. "Ah, I'm sorry, Hoon."