Contemplating.

Third person point of view:

"Gosh, I'm already tired." Sunoo sighed while putting up the banners.

"You're just short." Jake snickered which made the younger glare at him.

He could feel his glares burning holes on his back. "Just wait hyung, I'll show you how tall I ㅡ aah!" He felt two arms around his waist.

Jake turned around in concern when he heard Sunoo scream. "Are you ok ㅡ Sunghoon?"

"Don't worry, I was just helping him ㅡ no need to be scared of me, Sunoo." He says while lifting up the pink haired.

Sunoo nodded and began putting on the banners.

"Sunghoon, you know you didn't have to, I could have just done it instead of Sunoo."

"It's fine, plus, we don't want to waste a little bit of time, right Jay?" The black haired reasoned. "Yeah. Now let's stop talking and concentrate on the work like Heeseung is doing." Jay replied, praising the boy.

Jake's eyes moved to the boy mentioned. It felt like they're somehow attached to him. He stared at him, observing how he works. His hands moving beautifully as he draws and decorates the big banner.

A smile crepts up on his face, he's subconsciously giggling.

"Oi, what are you doing? Jake!" Sunghoon snaps his fingers infront Jake's face making him step on reality. "Oh ㅡ sorry, I'll get back to work." He apologized before returning to his respective job.

After a while the auditorium was halfway done.

Jay sighed before speaking, "Guys congratulations. It's looking presentable."

"What do you mean presentable?  We worked our asses off since the morning." Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"It's still not finished." Jay reasoned.

"Yeah. So? We still worked ㅡ"

"Aish, shut up you both! I'm hungry." Heeseung waved at them in annoyence. "I'm hungry aswell, how about we go to a nice restaurant? Pay's on me." Sunghoon offered.

"Oh my god, yes! Since Sunghoon hyung is paying, let's go!" Sunoo smiled and winked at Sunghoon.

"I'm coming too." Jay said.

"What about you, Jake?" Heeseung asked, Jake felt his heart beat increase.

"Alright, I'm in too."

Sunoo cheered, "I love you hyung~"

At the restaurant:

Everyone ordered and Jay and Sunghoon went to use the restroom. So Heeseung, Sunoo and Jake were left in eachother's company. There was silence all over the table, when Heeseung cleared his throat to break the silence, followed by Sunoo's question.

"So, Heeseung hyung. Are you gay?" Was everything that came out of his mouth. Jake choked but Heeseung was unfazed as he answered. "Yes."

"Is there any boy you like?" Was his second question. Jake tried to busy himself with the menu, although his ears were ready to hear the answer.

"Not really, why?" Sunoo glanced quickly at Jake for once and then smiled at Heeseung. "Oh, because, I think someone likes you. He is totally madly in love with you." Sunoo said as Heeseung nodded.

"Ah. I thought I only attract women," Heeseung said and smiled sheepishly. "You're so handsome, you attract no matter what gender." The pink haired complimented.

"I'm taking it as a compliment."

"Ofcourse." Sunoo laughed.

"Aish, how much time will these donkeys take in the washroom." Heeseung hissed.

"I'll go check, you both wait here." Sunoo stood up and left, not before muttering 'best of luck' to Jake.

"Are you comfortable with me?" Heeseung asked suddenly which took Jake off-guard.

"Sorry?"

"Oh ㅡ y-yes, totally!" Jake giggled. Only he knows at what rate his heart is beating right now. There was a long silence after, as Jake busied himself on his phone.

Heeseung subconsciously leaned on the table, placing his chin on his hands. He was slightly mesmerized by the beauty of Jake.

The last time he saw the younger so close was when he saved him.

He doesn't want to admit, but deep down he knows his heart acts weird sometimes when with Jake. He subconsciously smiled when the younger smiled on his phone.

Jake looked up from his device when he felt stares on him, he caught Heeseung but he doesn't mind, neither does Jake.

They kept staring, getting lost. A part of them wants to look away, clear throat and apologise. But neither of them looked away until, they heard someone clear their throat.

Jay.

"Hyung, you ruined their moment!" Sunoo whined. "Please take this kid away, Jake." Sunoo glared at Jay and kept on glaring at him until the end of dinner.

Jake and Heeseung were too shy to talk to each other now. Jake thought Heeseung might hate him now and Heeseung thought Jake might hate him now.

At last, the group bid goodbyes to eachother and Sunoo and Jake started walking together.

"Sunoo."

"Yeah?"

"Here," Jake handed him the memo from the hoobae. "One of the hoobaes told me to give you this, I forgot earlier." Sunoo took it from his hands and pouted at it.

"A tall guy was there. He's handsome ㅡ" Jake couldn't even finish when Sunoo started questioning him. "A tall guy? What did he look like exactly ㅡ did he tell you his name?"

"God, Sunoo. He didn't tell me anything about himself." Sunoo nodded and opened the memo slowly. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Not yet, hyung." Sunoo continued, "I asked him, yes."

"To be your boyfriend?" Sunoo nodded. "I asked him to be my date. I asked him to choose either, I don't know what he chose."

Sunoo opened the memo, and let out a scream. "Are you crazy for real now?" Jake scolded him.

"Yes. Maybe. He said yes, how can I not be crazy? He said yes to both!" The pink haired danced around forgetting that they're on the road.

"Sunoo-ya, we are on the road!"

"Ah. Right. Sorry sorry." Sunoo apologised but screamed again.

"I think, I should ask him out too." Jake looked at the sky, reminiscing their little moments together.

"Oh, yes, I saw the way he looked at you." Sunoo said winked at the boy. "HeeJake."

"What?"

"Heejake. Duh, your ship name."

"Sunoo!" Jake flushed and yelled at the boy who ran away laughing.