Hi, I like you.

Next day, Heeseung started receiving two times more flowers than usual. "What is all of this?" Sunghoon spoke right beside Heeseung  when he noticed the flowers and proposals flowing out of his locker.

"There are more flowers and letters than usual!" he exclaimed. "Where do people spare the time for writing all these."

Sunghoon then proceeded to open his locker. Even his locker was full of red flowers and pink envelopes. He was expecting a specific person to send him an envelope, but when he didn't find it, his mood dropped a little.

"You seem off, what's wrong?" Heeseung pointed out the obvious sad emotion in his eyes. "Nothing, it's my usual face." But Heeseung didn't seem convinced.

"You're gonna lie to your bestfriend?" Sunghoon got a little agitated at the constant nagging of the peach haired. "I'm not, stop nagging at me." Heeseung hit the boy's head at this and plopped in his seat.

Sunghoon and Heeseung were minding their own business when a girl student came up to them, "Hi, I'm Eunha." She introduced herself.

"Hi. Can we help you?" Heeseung asked her sweetly while Sunghoon sçoffed, knowing that she's here just to ask either Heeseung or him to be her date.

She placed a bottle of pear juice on their desk, and, Sunghoon already knew this was coming.

"I ㅡ I really really like you, Heeseung. Would you be my date at the Christmas party?" She added, "I would get you a whole basket of rame ㅡ "

Sunghoon cut her off by chuckling. "What a cheap way to bribe someone." He laughed. Heeseung squeezed Sunghoon's thigh to make him stop. "Heeseung, don't try to make me stop talking." He got up from his chair.

"Why do you girls always mistaken his kindness for liking? He is not interested."

"Firstly, I wasn't talking to you. I didn't ask you out. I asked Heeseung. why are you answering for him?" Eunha was agitated because of Sunghoon.

The male clicked his tongue. "Because he's my bestfriend and I don't want mosquitos like you to linger around my bestfriend."

Eunha was embarrassed infront of the whole class, she stormed off. "Sunghoon-ah, you shouldn't have been so harsh. I could have just rejected her."

Sunghoon sighed, "I know that you're too kind for people like these. They think that you like them when you're just being polite." Heeseung chuckled. "Fine, okay, now sit down. Everyone's watching."

Sunghoon sat down and huffed in annoyence.

Firstly he was annoyed that the person whom he expected, didn't ask him out. Secondly, this Eunha girl ruined his mood more.

On the other hand, Jake witnessed everything. He saw how a pretty girl wanted Heeseung to be her date. "She's pretty. She must be his type."

But when he saw Sunghoon rejecting her on the behalf of Heeseung, he felt a little relieved. Maybe I have a chance.

He doesn't know his type. Heck, he doesn't even know if he's into guys!

Jake was getting anxious, he needed Sunoo. But the boy is late today.

He started fidgeting with his pen, clicking it on and clicking it off. His mind started making scenarios of him asking Heeseung out. He knows he'll stutter badly and end up embarrassing himself before the boy of his dreams. But he couldn't turn down Sunoo just because he doesn't have a date.

Just then, Sunoo enters the classroom, tip toeing. "There isn't any teacher? Woah. I made it." He started celebrating when he found out he made it in time. "Sunoo-ya, don't dance."