Rooftop Jamming

Third Person POV:

Jake was so immersed in his thoughts that he hadn't been paying attention to his surroundings.

His parents started complaining to him."Why are you so careless, sweetheart?" they say.

Today he almost tripped over and spill the food. Thank god he saved himself.

What he's been thinking about is the challenge. He wanted to do something fun yet heart flattering with Heeseung, in order to make his heart actually flutter.

He tried searching on Google, but the program's answers couldn't satisfy him. He found them too clichè for the second day or it wouldn't be even at the level of satisfying him.

It wasn't a normal school day but, it was the day they finish their decoration and they could stay until school hours.

Jake bumped into another person again. And it turned out to be Sunghoon.

"Oh, I'm sorry- Hi Sunghoon (?)" Jake mentally slapped himself for sounding rude. Sunghoon didn't seem to mind as he had another thing in mind because when Jake was walking away after bowing he held his wrist.

"Yes?" He asked. Sunghoon turned his whole body towards Jake and Jake did the same. "Do you like Heeseung?" The sudden question made Jake wonder why.

Why would he ask suddenly?

He answered yes anyway. Sunghoon nodded slowly and then walked away.

Jake was confused at first then, started walking too. He went to the school rooftop to hear a singing voiceㅡ Heeseung.

Heeseung could sing. He was an amazing singer.

Jake stayed silent until Heeseung was finished, then, clapped. He was leaning on the door of the rooftop with a fond smile plastered on his face.

Heeseung looked at the person who clapped, he looked embarrassed because he just sang infront of a person.

"You did amazing." Jake praised him, keeping the same smile plastered. Heeseung gulped as his Adams Apple bopped up and down, he was indeed nervous whether the compliment was just a compliment and not any ironic comment.

Jake noticed this, he patted Heeseung's back. "Hey I'm serious, Heeseung." At this, he looked at the boy with the most adorable puppy eyes he could muster, though, it was all unintentional. Jake swore that this was the cutest thing he saw today.

"Really? T-thanks, Jake," He said while looking straight at the boy.

"If it's not too much, may I request fot one more song?" Heeseung's eyes widened in shock. "Jake, I never sang infront of people,
I'm sorry." Heeseung said, avoiding eyecontact. Perhaps, he disappointed the boy.

Jake smiled brightly at him, "Heeseung-ah, willl you be comfortable if I sing with you?"

Heeseung took a while to finally nod. They blasted Justin Bieber through the earphoness and jammed.

They were having alot of fun. They had nothing to worry about.

Jake took occasional breaks in the chorus just to hear Heeseung, smiling fondly at him and the occasional hand rubs Jake did, made Heeseung's heart flutter a little.