Late night call.

Sunoo's POV;

After Jake excused him and Heeseung, I layed on my bestfriend's bed, doing absolutely nothing.

Just then my phone rang, alerting me that there's a notification. Taking the rectangular device out of my pocket, I turned it on.

Ni-Ki💕
Sunoo, we need to talk.

Me
Yup, sure. What is it Ki?

Ni-Ki💕
I'm going to make it clear and not confuse you..

Me
What is it? You seem serious.

Ni-Ki💕
I feel like I'm too young to be dating..
I'm not asking for a breakup, but I get the feeling that this is wrong.

Me
Wrong? Why're we dating still now then? If you think it's wrong, let's break up.

Ni-Ki 💕
No. We can continue as this.
I just felt wrong..

Me
I don't get you, Riki.
Could u please explain whatever this is u're feeling?

Ni-Ki 💕

U r being annoying now Sunoo.

Me
Whatever u say, nishimura.
If u r tired of me, say it.

Ni-Ki 💕
I'm not.
Well let's just take a small break.

seen.

God that kid. Why did I even date him in the first place.

I turned off my phone and lay in the bed for a while, trying not to cry. I didn't want Jake to worry about me, he is happy and if he sees me crying, he'd worry unnecessarily.

It was taking those two a while and I decided to check on them. Did they start making out?

Walking out of the room, I saw the lovebirds hugging and I felt annoyed. I shouldn't be. But I felt like a third wheel.

I cleared my throat, "If you both are going to keep this up, I'm heading home. I feel single around y'all, even though I'm not."

Jake noticed and approached me, chuckling. He said playfully, "Ya, What's with the attitude Sunoo?" I responded to him with a sniffle, well that was an accident, and, "Nothing, hyung."

He looked at me with soft eyes and then looked at Heeseung hyung who shrugged his shoulders.

"You know what, let's go support Sunghoon early!" The older male infront of me said with enthusiasm in his tone.

I replied, with an unintended dull tone, "Yeah. Go early, I'll be with Layla." I smiled, convincingly at Jake but his expressions said something else was there.

"You're coming with us, idiot. I told Sunghoon to arrange for another ticket." Jake informed me and I scoffed. "I disbelieve you, Sim Jake."

Yes, I don't believe him. Why would Sunghoon hyung arrange a ticket for me.
I was just the friend of his bestfriend's boyfriend.

The other spoke in support of his boyfriend, "But it's the truth. And yes, he did arrange one for you."

I was down. But I couldn't ruin their night like this, I know Jake and Heeseung both want me to join. And I know I'll be ruining Jake's night by not joining.

That would be an acknowledgement of my depression and I didn't want Jake to worry even a little about me while he is with Heeseung.

Smiling at them, I nodded. And the next moment I knew I was heading to support Sunghoon.

_______________________________________

I layed on my bed, rethinking all the moments that I spent with my friends today and to be frank, it wasn't even that bad.

I rolled on my bed. I wasn't asleep yet. I couldn't, if I was honest.

I looked at the time and it said it's half past midnight. Sighing, I sat up.

I miss him. I knew I did. But I wasn't the type to initiate any conversation.

I wouldn't text him until he did first. But I was bored and not sleepy at all.

I scrolled through my contacts and looking for someone to video call at the moment. Normally, my fingers would travel to Jake's contact but the boy was tired of all the limping today.

Who was next?

I scrolled down. Scrolling. Scrolling. More scrolling. I reached to the 'S' people and finally found someone whom I could call.

I didn't knew the boy properly, but giving him a call at the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep was completely normal right?

Without thinking much, I pressed the video call button and watched the screen as it showed my face and rang, waiting for the other line to pick up, which he did.

A face appeared in the screen. "Hi, Sunoo."

I greeted the skater back. "Hey hyung. Sorry to bother you, but I'm.. bored." Without any intention, a giggle escaped my lips and I covered my lips.

"Sorry that was-" he cut me off. "It's fine. It's cute."

I stared at the older boy on my screen. "Thanks, although, I hear it everyday." A chuckle came from other line. "Yeah obviously. You are cute."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. And I'm kind of tired of the same compliment." Sunghoon laughed. "Really? Why?"

I sighed and started explaining why it was annoying now. "Isn't it obvious that, when you recieve a same compliment literally from everyone everyday, it becomes repeatative?"

Sunghoon nodded, even though it was slightly dark, I could see him smiling and nodding.

"Hyung?" Sunghoon hummed. "Aren't you going to the party?"

The boy made a noise of uncertainty and said, "Maybe or not. Are you?" I pushed my bottom lip in a pout before shaking my head. "Uh. My boyfriend and I had a small fight, so I don't think I'll be going. Although, if Jake is going, I'll be there to thirdwheel."

"Haha. You're a very supportive bestfriend. Completely opposite of me, I am not going even if Heeseung is going." I laughed, "I still said that I'm not sure."

Sunghoon huffed a sigh before saying, "I don't have a company to go." Then he looked at me through the screen. "Why? You are so popular."

I continued, "So many girls and boys have maybe sent you confession letter and asked you out, how is it possible that you didn't accept a single one." He shook his head. "Just waiting for the one I like."

I nodded to him. "So, Park Sunghoon has a crush." There was silence before he said. "You should be sleeping."

I groaned, "I cannot." He asked, "Why?"

"Just can't."

"I'll sing you to sleep. If that's fine?" I smiled on hearing his proposal. "Really? I'm okay with it!"

The boy nodded smiled back and I lay on the bed, with the phone beside me, facing the ceiling. "I'm sorry you won't be able to face me, while I sleep."

"I don't expect to. Now sleep, I'm singing."

I closed my eyes, the older male's sweet singing voice slowly reaching my ears and the sweet melody causing me to feel sleepy.

Before I knew it, I was already sleeping.

_______________________________________