Lunch.

Third person POV:

Jake stood infront of the school gate, with two box of juices in hand. He took a deep breath in and exhaled. It was his day one.

Last night, he had been awake, deciding what to do today and he finally came up with an idea ㅡ he didn't want to over-do anything in the first day, neither did he want to show no effort at all. So, he came up with having lunch together.

Jake slowly walks inside the school, searching for the certain boy with peach hair. He knew he would be in the base ball field now.

Although, they have been doing nothing but decorating, Heeseung still goes to practice early in the morning.

He went towards the baseball field and to his amusement, his prediction was absolutely correct. Heeseung was infact warming up for a small match. Jake approached Heeseung. While he was halfway through, he halted his steps.

What if he hated me now?

A thousand of thoughts like this crossed his mind, managing to shrug them off, he continued his way to the said boy.

"Heeseung!" He called out the boy. "Yes?" He answered as he turned around. "Oh, hey, Jake."

They both smiled at eachother. "I thought you'd be here," Jake said with a giggle.

Heeseung hummed, "Yes, I practice here every morning before classes." Jake nodded. "You're so punctual. I can never be like that." He said.

Heeseung laughed a little, "Wow. That was some unique compliment, Jake."

Jake loved his name even more when Heeseung said it. Then he remembered the juices he'd been holding.

"Heeseung-ah. Have this. It'll help you stay refreshed." He smiled at the boy and reached out the box for him to hold. Heeseung said, "I will take it, if you wait for me, there." He pointed his index finger to the bleachers, Jake looked at it.

He wants me to wait for him?

"Oh. I can, but, any specific reason why?" Heeseung nodded. "If I am late, you'd be late too. Then, Jay won't scold me alone." Jake felt like laughing but he surpressed it and nodded.

Heeseung took the box from his hands and thanked him before going back to the field.

Jake went to the bleachers and sat, drinking his own box. He suddenly laughed, remembering the words Heeseung said earlier.

Then, his mind drifted back to the stupid challenge he was doing.
Although, he wasn't sure of winning, he felt a little confident as he knows that Heeseung might have some feelings for him.

It's like, if he doesn't, Jake needs to make him feel. And, if he does already, then Jake has to bring them out, clear and loud.

Soon, the practice match is over and Heeseung walks towards Jake while sipping his drink.

"You're here. I thought you'd have left already." Heeseung panted.

"I couldn't let my Mr Savior get scolded alone." Jake chuckled while discarding his empty juice box.

"Is it time already?" Heeseung leaned in to check the time on Jake wristwatch.

Jake slightly blushed at the interaction. "W-we have 5 minutes." Heeseung shot his head up.

"Holy shit. We have to run." Heeseung cursed and drank the juice in go, without a straw making him look like he had alcohol.

Then, he grabbed Jake's hand and ran with full speed towards the auditorium. Jake, too, picked up his pace so that they could run easily.