A date.

"Sunoo, I told you I'm not going." The boy spoke to the person on the other line in a sleepy voice.

"But hyung, it'd be fun. Even Ni-Ki wants you to come." The younger tried to convince him. Jake could already sense Sunoo pouting.

"Yes hyung, please." A deep voice now spoke, Jake assumed it to be Ni-Ki. "Ni-Ki-ya. I really can't go, I'm down with a fever."

The other line became silent and Jake was ready for all the questions to be thrown at him. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"You could have called me, I'd be there in a few minutes! Since when did this happen, Jake?" The boy smiled at his concern. "I'm okay, it's just a mild fever."

"Ah. Still, hyung we are like your brothers." Jake felt warm inside. "Hmm. I know."

"You guys can go alone. No harsh feelings, and I'll be fine within the Christmas Eve or maybe earlier."

"Alright then. Take care, we love you hyung." The boy returned the love and ended the call.

_______________________________________

Few hours later, Jake opened his eyes. Looking at the time, he realised that he's been sleeping for almost five hours.

It was a holiday and he had a fever so it was fine. Just when he was thinking that he had free time, his phone rang.

"Hey it's Heeseung here." Jake was a bit taken aback at his voice. "Heeseung? Why are you calling me at this hour?"

"Why? Can't I call my own boyfriend? Plus, I'm here downstairs, waiting for you. Come on." The older said while Jake smiled at his words. "We aren't even dating. And why are you here at this hour?"

"Bruh, obviously to meet you!" The older seemed to get impatient and Jake teased him again. "Why?"

"Aish. Sim Jake, can't you come here for once?" Jake chuckled and finally agreed before getting up his bed.

"You know, you shouldn't disturb a sick person." Jake said, putting the phone on speaker. "Who sick person?"

"Dumbass, it's me. I'm having a fever." Jake cleared out before rolling his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, baby. Just open the door for me, I'll be coming upstairs."

"Ah. No need, my fever is not there anymore and I don't think it'll be coming back before few hours." Jake said and put on his jacket before heading out.

"I'm hanging up. Come fast please, honey." The boy blushed slightly at the nickname given before nodding and cutting the call.

"Jaeyun honey? Where are you going?" The boy's mother asked him. "Uh, my friendㅡ Heeseung is here. We're going to hang out."

His mother looked at him in a suspicious way before smiling and waving him off.

He ignored it and went outside. Jake spotted a tall guy in a brown long coat and curled hairs. A small smile formed on his lips.

"Hey." He tapped the boy on his shoulder as he turned around and smiled brightly at Jake. "Babe." He said.

"Where are we going?" Jake asked to make him stop teasing him. "Shopping."

Jake's eyes widen. This was the exact thing Sunoo and Ni-Ki were going to do. He couldn't let him spot him. They'll feel bad.

"N--no! Not shopping, we could play something and also eat something you know?" The boy chuckled awkwardly. "But, Jake, what about our prom outfits?"