Skates.

" Aachoo! " I sneezed one last time before falling into my pillow. "I'm tired. I shouldn't have gone out yesterday."

Sunoo's ears perked up on hearing this. "What did you say? You went out? Yesterday?" The boy kept his phone down before attacking on my bed.

"Yes, with Heeseungㅡ aachoo! " I could feel his glare burning my back. I was just too scared to meet those angry fox eyes.

"Hyung you betrayed us, you betrayed Ni-Ki, me." He stated dramatically as he fall upon my figure. "I didn't intend on going out at all yesterday. He just phoned me when I was feeling better, I agreed to it."

Sunoo pouted, looking at me. I turned my body towards him and slightly opened one of my eyes. "You're sulking?"

The boy nodded, "Yes, I am." I sighed, attempting to sit up, which I did and added, "You got to have a day with your boyfriend, you should be happy." He shook his head. "I go out with him almost everyday, I just miss you hyung."

This melts my heart. Although I'm sick, I don't mind attacking Kim Sunoo in a hug.

"Come here you, foxy!" I spread my arms as the boy smiled brightly before hugging me back. We stayed like that for a while, before he started speaking in a muffled tone.

"You know, hyung, these days our conversations are filled with either Nishimura Riki or Lee Heeseung. We don't talk silly now." He said before releasing the hug and I could see a sad pout playing on his lips. I nodded and then ruffled his hair.

"I agree with you, Sunoo. We were better off without boyfriends." I giggled at the last sentence as I saw the younger's mouth curl upwards.

"Hey, did you spend the first snow together?" The sudden question threw me off guard. "What?"

Sunoo sat himself in a cross-legged position with his hands on his thighs and asked again. "Did you guys spent the first snow? Together?" My mind went back to yesterday as I get the context of Sunoo's question.

A soft smile makes it's way on my lips as I feel heat rise up to my cheeks. I nodded, shyly.

Sunoo had a teasing smile while he giggled while I attempted to hide my face with pillow.

"Aww. I ship!" He said and acted giddy. Just then the door of my room opened revealing my mother.. and Heeseung behind her. "Mom?"

My mother stepped inside with Heeseung following her closely behind. "Your friend is here, dear." Sunoo and I looked at eachother, then at Heeseung.

"I'll leave you guys here, I have to leave for my job. Jake you must take care of Layla." I nodded my head and we bid her our byes.

After she left, we invited Heeseung to sit with us on the bed. Sitting beside me the boy said, "I bought tickets."

"Tickets for what?" Sunoo asked curiously.

Heeseung brought out two tickets from his jean pocket and said, "Sunghoon's ice skating programme."

"But there are only two."

Heeseung scratched his nape, "Yeah, I thought that only Jake is here. I didn't knew that you'd be here too."

Sunoo smiled sadly. "It's fine. You both can go." I patted his back but then I got an idea.

I excused me and Heeseung from Sunoo before saying out my ideas.

"Heeseung, do you know about Sunghoon's crush on Sunoo?" I asked the boy as he nodded. "What about it?"

"Can't we call up Sunghoon and ask him to arrange a ticket for Sunoo? He seemed like he really wanted to go." I finished and Heeseung nodded, taking out his phone. "Although I don't know if it'd be awkward and will he actually do that, I'm listening to you because I love you." He said before dialing some number and putting the phone close to his hear.