Extravaganze Part HAHAHA

Daeun pov

"I like..."

I look at the boys one by one, while they are waiting for my answer. I smile as I can see their reaction right now. How cute.

"I like you all."

I said making everyone inside the house speechless.

"w-what do you mean by that, Daeun ah? You can't date with 7 boys at the same time!"

Sunoo said panickly making me chuckled.

"Not try yet, we don't know what might happen, right?"

I winked to them before leave them dumbfounded.

The boys look at each other. What the happen just now?!

...

After a few months later...

Author pov

No one can't imagine how their life is...

Daeun now is dating with the boy. It's not one boy, but SEVEN BOYS! (WHAT THE?! NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE BOYFRIENDS YET HUHU... SO JEALOUS UEBSJAJGDJSISB)

The boys agreed to date with her, but they have to share Daeun as their girlfriend. Everyday, Daeun will changes boyfriend. I means like today is Heeseung's turn, tomorrow is Jay's. And day by day.

Everything went smoothly.

...

"Baby! Watch this!"

Sunoo shows Daeun his new magic tricks. Daeun got impressed by that.

"Wow! It's cool, baby!"

Daeun said. Sunoo smile proudly.

"I can do that too!"

Sunghoon said with jealousy. Sunoo just glares him as Daeun chuckled because she knows how jealous he is.

"Babe! Can you taste this food? It's my new recipe!"

Jay excitedly running towards her, brought a plate of food. Daeun fix herself to sit more properly. She looks at the food. The decorate looks expensive. Daeun slowly takes the spoon and taste the food. The boys watch her.

"How is it?"

Jay ask, waiting for her answer.

"SO DELICIOUS!"

Daeun said as she takes the plate from his hand and eat the food happily. Jay smile proudly after see that. All the boys, included Jungwon, Niki, Sunoo, Jake and Heeseung look at him with jealousy. Because he got attract her attention.

"Noona, can I taste it too?"

Niki takes a sit beside her while watch her eating. The boys look at him.

"Sure! Here!"

Daeun use her spoon and feed Niki a little of her food. The boys now are jealous with Niki because Daeun feeds him.

"I want too!"

Heeseung interrupt them.

"Ommo. It's already finish. You're late."

Daeun said while pouting. Heeseung looks away. He can't stand with that pout. It makes him wants to kiss he-

Chup!

His eyes open widely after that. He looks at Daeun with unbelievable. The boys too.

"Is that helps heal your heart?"

She ask while smile innocently at him. If you guys wondering what is it, she is literally pecking his cheeks. It's unbelievable scene for them because they are the one who always wanted the peck from her, but she always avoid it.