Part 11

Daeun pov

It's already 3 nights I'm sleeping in this room and still remember what happen yesterday. Yeah. Niki help me with drying my hair. What happen to him? Why he suddenly show his caring side on me last night? I was thinking right now while laying on my bed. And today is the third day for me to go to school. I heard someone knocked my door.

"Daeun, are you done?"

I heard Jungwon's voice. I quickly sat up from my bed.

"Ahhhh!!! Just wait for me at dining room."

I said as I quickly get out from the bed and run to my bathroom to have a quick shower and morning routine.

...

Jungwon pov

I heard a run steps. I bet that she haven't get ready yet. I shook my head because she always like that although today is her 3rd day for the school.

I remember what Sunghoon hyung said last night.

Flashback

"Jungwon, you have to take care of Daeun after all."

Sunghoon hyung suddenly walk inside my room. I look at him confusely.

"Why?"

I asked him confusely.

"I heard Seeun's conversation with someone in her phone and she have call Daeun's name. But, I can feel there have something happen because she look was smirking while talking with the caller about Daeun. So, you need to take care of her carefully."

"Okey, hyung. I will."

I said replied to him as he nodded.

End flashback

I don' t know but I have to take care of her while in the school since Sunghoon hyung the one who told me to take care of her. And I got surprise when Sunghoon hyung who the one told me to take care of her and it's not Heeseung hyung, Jake hyung or Sunoo hyung. It's Sunghoon hyung. Looks like, he just showed his cold personality but still caring about her. I see...

I go to the dining room and saw the other members were sitting on the dining table.

"Where is Daeun?"

Heeseung hyung asked as I sit on my chair.

"She is getting ready right now."

I answered.

"What? She still getting ready? How long that she have to take for getting ready to school?"

I heard Jay hyung said.

"Well, you know. Girls."

Jake hyung said to him as he nodded. We were continue eating our breakfast when suddenly the door of dining room opened. We all look at the door and saw Daeun walk in with her bag on the shoulder.

"Finally. You came."

Sunoo hyung said as he patted the seat beside him to let Daeun sit there.

"Ehek.sorry for being late."

She said to me and Niki before took a breakfast and start eat it. We just nodded.

After a few minutes we eating our breakfast, me, niki and Daeun quickly walk out from the house to Jay hyung's car since he the one who will send us today because Heeseung hyung was busy with his works at office. Yeah. He have his own office. Jay hyung, Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung are one of his employers.

"Wait! I forgot something."

She said before give me her bag and run into the house. Me, Niki and Jay hyung just watch her.

"Is she always like that?"

Jay hyung asked annoyingly. We just nodded. She always forgot about to bring her things. After a few minutes, she come back while panting.

"You should be more careful after this."

Jay hyung said coldly to her before walk inside his car. He leave us dumbfounded.

"Is he okey?"

Daeun asked with her confuse face. I just shrugged my shoulder before walk inside the car. Niki already inside the car right now.

...

Daeun pov

I was walking to the cafeteria and stopped when suddenly someone grab my wrist. I turn around.

"Seeun!!!"

I quickly hug her after seeing her.

"Ommo! Did you already miss me that lot?"

Seeun asked. I pulled away and smile widely at her.

"Of course! Are you schooling at here? Since when? Why didn't I see you before?"

"Wow! Calm down, girl! Jeez!I just move here. And my class is in grade 3-2."

She said.

"Oh I see. I'm at grade 3-1."

I tell her excitedly.

"Yes. I saw you already in that class."

"So wanna have lunch now?"

I asked her.

"Of course! No one can't reject something that about foods."

We laughed.

"Let's go!"

I said as I cling to her arms.

Oh yeah, btw, Niki didn't wait for me anymore. He already eat with his friends right now.

...

"Well, Daeun~shi. Why did that Niki guy always look at here?"

I look up to her while eating. Did she just spoke about Niki? I turn around and saw Niki was staring at us. And it's kinda a little creep. I look at Seeun.

"Maybe, I did something wrong with him."

I said while continued eating my foods. She just nodded and also continued eating her foods. While we were eating, someone interrup us by sitting at our table.

"Haruto?"

He sit here with us with his friends.

"Hi! May we join you guys?"

He asked while smiling.

"Sure!"

Seeun quickly answer it. I look at her and use my signal eyes.

'I uncomfortable with him!'

I said with my eyes.

'yeah me too.. But I don' t want to be arrogant in my first day. '

She use his eyes telling me that. Well, we understand with that because we always do that before I move to another country. Hehehe. We look at the boys who were looking at us.

"Enjoy your foods."

I said to them while laughing nervously to make sure they feel welcome at the table.

"I didn't know that you being friend with such beautiful girls, Haruto."

One of his friends said while looking at me and Seeun. Me smiling awkwardly while Seeung smile widely. I know that she like that compliment.

"Thank you!"

She replied shyly. I just shook my head after see her face redden. I feel like someone was staring at me. I look at one of the boys who was staring at me deeply. And it's kinda creepy not than Niki's stare just now. Ehem. I continued eating my food and ignore the stare to me.