Part 30

Author pov

Daeun force herself to go out from her room and saw Jake was smiling at her. She's already know that Jake also like her. So, it's kinda awkward when they walk together to the dining room.

Jake don't know why this feeling. He just feel awkward when they walk together. As they arrived inside the dining room, all of eyes land at them.

"Daeun,come sit here!"

Sunoo said while tapping sit beside him.

"No! She's gonna sit beside me."

Sunghoon suddenly said as he tapped seat beside him where Jake usually sit there.

"She should be sitting beside ours than you."

Heeseung suddenly interrupt them.

"No no no. I am the one who cook this so I need her review about my foods. So, she need to sit beside me than you guys."

Jay interrupt also.

"Nooo! Noona will sit beside me and Jungwon hyung because we are maknaes line. Right, noona?"

Niki interrupt them too.

"You guys should stop your childish thing."

Jungwon said without looking at me. He was focusing on his dinner. She don't know why, her legs start walking to the seat beside him make everyone look at her unbelievable. She sit beside him after that without looking around since she know that they were looking at me. Niki smirked after that.
He look at his other hyungs with his ugly face. Well, actually, she was sitting between of Jungwon and Niki. That's why he so happy about that.

...

After dinner, Daeun decide to stay at there while watching them who were tidying the mess.

"Are you not going to your room, Daeunnie?"

Jungwon asked her while he was busy tidying the mess. She shook her head.

"Just wanna feel stay at here."

He look at her.

"Do you want one of us accompany you?"

He asked again. Daeun shook her head.

"No need too. You guys must have work that you have to do."

She answer him. He smile.

"It's okey for that, as long you don't feel lonely."

After he said that, she look down on her laps.

"Why did you guys like me?"

She asked that question make everyone inside the dining room stopped from what they doing and look at the tiny girl who was looking down right now. They can feel the girl was so sad and it's really hurt them. They don't like to see the girl like that. They started to approach her. Sunoo kneel down to her level and turn Daeun to face him although she still looking down on her laps.

"Are you still thinking about this?"

He asked. The girl nodded.

"is this thing burden you?"

Jake asked. Daeun don't know what to say. But, she need to be honest. So she nodded. They all sighed.

"Daeunnie, if you don't like us, you can just reject us."

Heeseung said. But the girl shook her head.

"What if it's make you guys hurt?"

She asked and look up. They shocked after see the tears star forming in her eyes.

"Hey... Don't cry just because about this. It's not right to cry about this."

Sunoo said with softly as he wipe her tears. She wipe it herself too.

"It's okey. We understand it. The heart can't force to love someone."

Jay suddenly said. She look at him and it makes her more sad because they all really kind with her.

"It's doesn't mean that thing can ruin our friendship, right?"

Jake spoke. She nodded after that. Then, it's quiet. Daeun was thinking. It's not like she doesn't like them. She like them, but don't know how to choose only. That's all. After a few seconds, she finally got idea make she smiling widely. The boys look at her with weird looks.

"Well, I know what to do."

She said while smile weirdly at them. They look at each other.

...

She finally tell about her idea to the boys.

"Are you going to say that we all have to date you?"

Jungwon asked confusely.

"Yes. I will choose someone who can make my heart flutter in the date."

Daeun said while wiggling her eyebrows. The boys look at each other again.

"It's look kinda complicated." -Sunghoon.

"Just make it's not complicated. So, I can choose one of you guys."

She said.

"I agree with her."

Their eyes land on Heeseung who was standing while his hands in his pocket. Daeun smile. He look at the boy one by one.

"How about you guys?"

She asked.

"If heeseung hyung said that, I on too!"

Jake said while smiling like a puppy. She smile.

"Me too."

Sunghoon answer.

"We too!"

Jungwon, Niki and Sunoo answered it in sync. They all look at Jay who was still thinking about that.

"Jay?"

He sighed.

"I'm on."

He answered make the other start smiling widely.

"Okey, the date will start tomorrow."

"But, how your school?"

Heeseung asked.

"Well, we can date after school right? It's not like we will date for a long time."

She said make the others disappointed by her statement. Looks like she don't know how the date it was. Although they haven't date before. But, Jungwon know about that. He always date for one day. From morning till night. That's why they need more time than use after school.

"How about we make it this weekend only?"

Jake asked. She look at him.

"Why not."

She answered. The boys smile. So they just have to choose when they gonna do the date right now only.