Part 28

Daeun pov

I was thinking about what his grandma said just now when were alone. And right now, here I am, in his car with him. We're going to go back home right now after have a nice talk with his grandma.

"So, what are you guys talking about when I was at outside?"

He asked me suddenly makes me nervous out of nowhere.

"Uhhh... W-what? N-nothing."

I said.

"Why did you stuttering? Are you sick again?"

He was about to put his backhand on my forehead but I pulled my forehead away from him makes him look at me weirdly.

"Just focus on your driving right now. And, I'm okey."

I said as I sit properly. He focusing on his driving. I take a quick look at him for a many times till he caught me.

"Why did you look at me like that?"

"W-what?"

I look at him after that. He drive his car till stopped beside the road and look at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

He asked me. I shrugged my shoulder. Keep in cool, Daeun.

"Just want to look at you while driving. You look cool."

I wide my eyes after said that. Did I just straight to the point? He smirked.

"You think I'm cool?"

He asked. I got nervous suddenly.

"Hmmm... Let's go home now. The others must be wait for us."

I quickly said and turn to look out from the window. Maybe I should keep my eyes out of this window than look at his handsome face. Aishhh... This is crazy!

...

"We're home!"

"Noona!"

Niki suddenly run to me and hug me.

"Ah, N-niki... I-i c-can't b-breath..."

I said as I'm struggle catching my breath.

"Oops! Sorry."

He said as he let me go. I sighed deeply after that. I look at him. He was pouted.

"What with that pout?"

I asked him weirdly. He just pouted.

"Aiii, Niki is pouting. Niki is pouting."

Sunghoon appeared from nowhere teasing the maknae.

"Ahhhh. Ani!"

Niki denied it and give him a glare. Sunghoon laughed. I shook my head because of they childish side.

"Daeun, I'll go first. Bye!"

Jake said as he walk away before I could say anything. I watch him confusely. What's wrong with him? I shrugged my shoulder.

"I'll go change first."

I said to Niki as Niki nodded. I walk to my room. As I arrived in my room, I close the door and lock it. Don't want someone walk in when I was changing.

I change into my confortable clothe. After that, I go to the bed and plopped on it before take my phone on the nightstand. I scrolled down my instagram when suddenly someone knocked my door.

"Who is that?"

I yelled out from inside.

"It's me! Heeseung!"

He yelled out from the outside.

"What do you want?"

I asked him.

"Just wanna have a talk with you. Can I?"

I sighed after heard that. I get out from my bed and walk towards the door before open it revealed Heeseung that smiling brightly at me.

"What is that?"

I asked him boredly.

"Let me in first."

He said and walk inside my room. I look at him annoyingly before close the door and walk towards him who already sit on my couch. How rude...

"So, tell me. What do you want to talk?"

I asked him again. He look at me and smiling.

"I miss you."

He said. I look at him weirdly.

"Are you have a fever?"

I asked him while my right eyebrow lifted. He smile and shook his head.

"So, why so sudden you said that you miss me?"

I asked him confusely.

"Because you spend your time with Jake just now."

He said while pouting. What? Is he jealous? Seolma- don't tell me that he... I quickly shock my head to throw that thoughts. I look at him and keep my poker face.

"It's just I'm having a nice talk with his grandma. That's all. Nothing more than that."

I said but he still pouting. What is wrong with him right now?

"But, it's still."

I sighed.

"Why you've been like this so sudden, Heeseung?"

I mumbled to myself lowly so he can't heard me.

"What did you said just now?"

He asked.

"Ah, nothing!"

I said as I lay on the bed. I take my phone back and started to scroll my instagram again. After a few minutes, he broke the silence.

"Daeun, talk to me."

He whined. I ignore him since I'm too focus with my instagram right now. And I know that he wants my attention. That's all.

"Daeun~"

He whined again. But, I'm still focus on my phone. He sighed after that. I can heard that he stand up from hi seat and started to walk towards me. What is he doing right now anyway? He snatched my phone. He put it away from me makes me frowned. He look at me after that before he trapped me between his arms on my bed. Wait- what?!

"W-what are you doing?"

I asked him as I can feel myself nervous right now. He smirked after notice that.

"Did I make your heart flutter?"

He asked while smirking. I look away from his look.

"What? Naur! Ofcourse not."

I said and look at him back. Looks like he all smirking right now.

"What if I do this?"

He suddenly lean closer makes my eyes wide open.

"Yah!"

I close my face with my hands before he could do anything to my face. After that, he laughed hardly. I look at him now he was sitting on the floor while laughing so hard.

"You should watch your face just now. It's all red!"

He said while laughing. I cupped my face. Did I really red?

"You look cute when you're blushed."

Did he just give me a compliment. I look at him and he's already smile at me. Haish.