Part 8

Jungwon pov

I walk inside my classroom and go to my seat. When I walk to my seat, I saw Daeun's seat is still empty. Where is she right now? The class was about to start now. Should I search for her? I was about to walk out from the class to search for her when I saw her walking through the hallway alone to our classroom. She look at me with one of her eyebrows lifted.

"Where are you going?"

She asked me as she walk inside the class.

"Wanted to search you."

"Search me?"

She look at me confusely as I nodded. She shook her head.

"Go back to your seat. The teacher will coming in a second."

She said as she walk to her seat. I just watch her and feel something was wrong with her. Is there anything happen? Why she looks a little badmood? I shrugged my shoulder and go back to my seat as the teacher walk in the class.

...

Daeun pov

Time skip(After school)

I pack my things and put my bag on my shoulder before go to where Haruto was. I already promise him to go to the cafe together since we want to hangout today.

"Are you done?"

He asked. I nodded and smile.

"Let's go."

He said with smile after finish pack his thing. I nodded and we start to walk out from the class when someone stop us.

"Where are you going, Daeun~shi?"

We turn around and saw Jungwon. I can see his face expression. It's a little scary. He was staring at me and Haruto sharply. He walk towards us with his hands in his pockets.

"Uhmm... W-want to h-hangout with Haruto and his friends."

I said to him. He look at me and look at Haruto.

"You can't go."

He said coldly and look at me sharply. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why not?"

I asked him confusely. First, Niki. And now, Jungwon. Why they didn't give me to hangout with him? He isn't that bad at all.

"I said you can't, you can't. Periodt!"

He said seriously. The silence surrounded us right now.

"Hmm... I think I should go now. Bye, Daeun."

Haruto said as he leave us alone. I just watch him walk away from us.

"Let's go home."

I look at jungwon who already walk first. I follow him.

"Why did you do that?"

I asked him madly. Yes. Because he just make Haruto looks bad.

"I just said that you can't go. Is that wrong?"

He stop at his spot and turn to me as he asked back. I stop at my spot and glare him. I crossed my arms infront of my chest.

"Yes. It's wrong."

He lifted his eyebrows. Suddenly, he walk towards me makes me walk backwards.

"W-what are you doing?"

I asked him stuttering while my legs step backwards to keep our distance. But, looks like he didn't want to stop. He keep on step forward till my back already at the finished. Gard, helep me! He stop infront of me and bend his face down to my level. My heart beating faster because of the distance of my face and his. It's too close!

"If I said no, that's mean no."

He broke the silence after a few minutes we stay like that and having a fight eyes with him. He stand up properly and crossed his arms on his chest. I rolled my eyes. I pushed him not that hard and not that soft make him step more far than me. I glare at him.

"You're not my mother."

I said madly and walk away from him. His behavior really irritated me. Gosh, why I have to be his housemate? It will be such a long day for me if he keep testing me like this. Hmm

...

Jungwon pov

Is she mad with me? I can see how mad she was after I said that. Did I do is wrong? I just don't want her to keep closer with that guy, because I know that he might do something that no one can know what is it. I'm scare for that. That's why I telling her to not hangout with Haruto and his friends because I know who are they. She just new here. She didn't about them at all. I shook my head.

"Jungwon?"

I turn around as I heard someone call my name from behind. I saw my girlfriend was smiling at me. Well, her name is Im Nuri. She is kinda clingy also flirty person.

"Did you wait for me?"

She asked while cling her arm to mine. I look at where Daeun's go before look at she back. I smile as I nodded.

"Awww!!! Thank you baby! You such a sweet guy!"

She said as she kiss my cheeks. I just smile. Didn't want to say anything. My mind still on Daeun right now. Don't think that I'm thinking about her because I like her so I will cheating with her. No. It's not like what you guys think. It's just, I worry about her right now.

How she will go home now? And is she going to go home alone or someone else? Is she will be go home safely? That's all. Nothing more. I sighed.

...

Daeun pov

Why did he do that? Why?

Right now, I was walking through the park since I don't want to go back home yet because I don't want to talk with one of them. Yes. One of my housemate. It's just. I don't want. Ehek. You know right that I'm not into to talk with boys. You know right?

I was walking through the park while discovering the view when suddenly someone called my name.

"Daeun!"

I turn around to look who it is.