Part 35

Daeun pov

Today is my first day go to school for this week because of what happen before.

"Take care of yourself. Don't go alone to the cafeteria. Go with Jungwon or Niki. Understand?"

Heeseung said to me.

"Arasseo, oppa."

I said makes him look at me widely.

"Did you ju-"

I nodded. I groaned.

"Can you guys stop asking me if I' calling you oppa or not? It's really annoying."

I said as they laughed.

"No, it's just out of sudden."

Heeseung said. I just rolled my eyes.

"Okey. Take care! Study hard."

He said as he rubbed my hair like always.

"I will!"

I reply with a smile. After that he go back to his car and gone from their sight.

"Tch. He never told us to take care or what."

Niki said while pouting. I chuckled.

"Maybe he love me more than you guys."

I said as I started run away from them.

"Yah!"

They chase me. I laughed.

...

"Welcome to the class, Daeun!"

Our classmate greeting us as we walk inside the class. I look at Jungwon, Jungwon look at me before we both look back at our classmate.

"Are you guys celebrating?"

They all nodded.

"We celebrating for your attended to school today and we all really miss you."

After that, one of my classmate, boy, started to walk at me for a hug but, Jungwon defend him from do that.

"Not allowed to hug her."

He said protectively. I look at Jungwon with a grin.

"sorry guys. I have to go to my seat now."

I said. They give me a space to go to my seat. Jungwon follow me. I sit on my seat as he also sit beside me. I look at him confusely.

"You don't have to sit here. Just go back to your seat."

I said as I pushed him away from the seat. He rolled his eyes and said.

"Sorry. This is my seat. So no one can pushed me from my own seat."

He said sassyly makes me rolled my eyes and look forward when the teacher come in.

...

I was pack my things when suddenly some girls come to my seat. I look up and saw they were so shy. I look at Jungwon beside me who didn't bothered about it. I look back at the girls with a smile.

"What can I help you?"

I asked them.

"I heard that you just discharged from the hospital. Are you okey now? Is there have any pain? Do you want me to help you? I don't mind to do it."

Well, can I ask you guys? What's wrong with this girls? Why they suddenly being this caring to me? Is it because of Jungwon? I look at Jungwon back he already look at me with furrowed on his forehead. I look back at the girls.

"well, i' m okey now. Don't worry about me. Just worry about yourself."

I said while smiling fakely before sling my bag on my shoulder and started to walk leaving them.

"Daeun, wait for me~"

I heard Jungwon was chasing me. I just smiled while walking.

...

We were eating our lunch when suddenly someone standing beside our table. We three look at the person. It was Haruto.

"What are you doing at here?"

Jungwon asked him coldly. Niki also look at him coldly.

"can I have a talk with Daeun?"

He asked their permission.

"What? No."

Niki answer shortly. Haruto look down on his feet. I can see that he looks miserable right now. I feel guilty about that.

"Well, met me after school at the rooftop."

I said with smiling. I can feel Jungwon and Niki glaring at me. Haruto expression lighten up after that.

"Thanks, Daeun! I will go first! See you later! Bye!"

Haruto run away from us with excited expression. I smile and shook my head as I continue eating my lunch.

"what was that?"

I look at Jungwon and Niki who already give me a glare.

"What?"

I pretend don't know why they behavior like that.

"You know what he have done to you, but you still wants to meet him. You know what i mean right?"

Jungwon spoke with his mad expression. I sighed.

"Well, he wants to talk about something. So, i'm so curious about what he wants to say to me."

I said and look back at my food before eat it.

"What if he do something wrong again?"

Niki said to me anxiously. I look at him frowned.

"Don't think negatively, Niki. Trust me. If you don't want to happen to me, you should go with me after school later."

I said. I'm too lazy now for argue with this two brats. So just let see what happen next after school.

...

Time skip(After school)

"so why did you want to meet me?"

I asked him. Niki and Jungwon were sitting on the bench that not far from us met right now.

"Are they also need to come?"

He asked as he look at the two boys who were glaring at us.

"Well, yeah. Why not? Come on. I don't have any time to wait if you want to tell me something."

I said can't wait for what he wants to say. He sighed and look at me back. He look deep inside my eyes.

"Well, Daeunnie... C-can you b-be my girlfriend?"

He stuttering.

"What?"

I look so much shocked after heard what he said.

"I know that i have to do something wrong towards you that's make you hate me. But, I can't help with my feeling. I already like you, Daeun. So, I ask again, can you be my girlfriend?"

He said as he hold my hands. I frowned. I pulled my hands away from his gripped.

"Sorry, Haruto. I didn't like you. Sorry again."

I reject him shortly before started to walk away from him

"Daeun!"

He called my name but I ignore him. I walk towards where Jungwon and Niki were.

"Are you have done?"

I nodded.

"Yes. Let's go."

I said as I pulled their arms before get out from the rooftop. Well, there no have air. And it's better to go home right now.