Part 36

Daeun pov

"He really confess at you, duh?"

Niki asked coldly as we walk inside the house. I just nodded and look forward.

"Did you accept him?"

Jungwon asked. I shook my head. I can heard they exhale relief. Well, I don't care about it because I know they being like that cause they like me. Ehek<3

"Soo,noona..."

Niki call my name as we sit on the couch in the living room.

"Hmm?"

I replied and my eyes land on my phone.

"Uhmm..."

I look at him as he kinda suspend.

"What?"

I asked him. I look at him before look at Jungwon also my phone back.

"Uhmm... When you choose?"

He asked makes me look at him furrowed.

"Choose what?"

I asked confusely. Niki looks nervous. He playing with his fingers.

"Uhmm, the one who will be your boyfriend?"

He said without hesitation. I just look at him with furrowed. I sighed because I just remember about it. I facepalmed myself before look at him and Jungwon who were waiting for my answer.

"Give me more time to think."

I said as I stand up from my seat. They did the same.

"But, we already give you for more than 1 weeks, noona."

Niki groaned after that. I look at him and sighed.

"Just let me think wisely before choose you guys, okey?"

I said before leave them dumbfounded in the living room.

...

Time skip

I was drying my hair with towel when suddenly someone knock my door. I look at the door. I just keep myself silence since I'm not in the mood right now. I sit down at my bed. The door keep knocked by someone.

"Daeun... I know you in there."

I can heard Sunghoon voice from outside.

"What do you want?"

I asked and sighed defeat.

"I want to have a talk with you."

He said.

"Then, talk now."

I said while my hands still drying my hair.

"Open the door for me."

He said. I laook at the door frowned.

"Why should I?"

I asked him.

"Just open the door, please?"

He begging. I sighed before stand up from my seat and go to the door to open it. As I open it, Sunghoon quickly push me inside and close the door behind me. It's really shock me.

"W-what are you doing?"

I asked him nervously while looking at him with wide eyes.

"I have something to talk with you."

He said. He put his hands inside his pockets before walk to my bed and sit. I just follow him and sit on the study chair.

"What is it?"

I asked as I remain calm down after that. He look at me. Our eyes contacted makes me look away. I don't know but my heart keep beating faster when we make the eyecontacted.

"Do you remember about that?"

He asked.

"About what?"

I asked him while still looking away.
He sighed.

"The day you said that you will choose one of us. When you will expose it?"

He asked me. I quickly look at him. I smile awkwardly.

"Sorry, Sunghoonnie... Give me a more time, please?"

I beg him. He sighed and look away. After that, he look at me.

"We already wait for more than 3 days but you still didn't give us your answer. Are you gonna make us wait?"

He asked. I pouted and look down on my laps.

"I'm still can't think about that..."

I said while playing with my fingers. I can heard he sighed, again.

"Hmm, I will wait for your answer. We will give you more time like, 1 weeks?"

I look at him.

"2 weeks?"

I asked him. He shook his head.

"We already wait for that. It's really irritate us."

He said as me sighed.

"Okey then."

I replied and pouted. He stand up from his seat andwalk towards me. He patted my head.

"We will wait for your answer start now."

He said before walk out from the room. I sighed. What should I do now? I can't ever think to choose them because I'm scare that the others feelings too... Hmmm.. What should you do now, Daeunnie?! I messy my hair after that and pouted.

...

Author pov

Daeun was sitting on the chair at the balcony that she have in her room while looking at the night sky. She still thinking about her housemate. How can she choose them? They always makes her flutter everytime they with her. It's really hard for her.

After a few minutes, she heard someone knocked her door. She stand up from her seat and walk to the door and open it. It's Jake with his puppy smile.

"Are you already dinner, Daeunnie?"

He asked. Daeun shook her head as she look down on her feet. Jake notice it and put his finger on her chin and lift it make their eyecontacted.

"Wae? Is there anything happen? Why do you look so miserable right now?"

He asked make Daeun sighed. He pushed away his finger gently from her chin.

"Nothing."

Daeun said as she walk pass him. Jake watch her confusely plus curiously. Why she being like that? What's in her mind now? She looks thinking about something.

They walk inside the dining room. Daeun walk to her seat which is between Sunoo and Heeseung.

"Hey, are you okey?"

Heeseung asked her. She just nodded before taking the dinner.

"You know right that you can tell us about your problems. We're housemate after all, remember?"

Sunoo said softly to her. Daeun sighed. She look up and look at Sunghoon who not looking at her and eating his food.

"Nothing."

She answered before picking her dinner. The other boys looking at each other before do the same.