Part 13

Daeun pov

At the park

"Thanks for the treat, Haruto."

I said to him. He smile.

"It's not problem. As long it was you."

He said makes me blushing. What happen to you, Daeun~shi? Why did you blush so much? I clear my throat.

"Well, I go home now. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!"

I said to him but his expression changed after that.

"Why so early? It's still 5 p.m. We should hangout more."

He said. I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Well, my housemate will worry about me if I don't go home now."

I explain to him.

"Just tell them that you are hangout with your friend and you will comback home later with them."

He looks pissed right now. I look at at him weirdly.

"Calm down, dude! You scare me."

I said as I step backwards. After that, his look that from piss to soft.

"I'm sorry for my behavior just now. I'm just got annoyed that you have been controlled by your housemate."

He said softly at me makes me look at him more weirdly. Controlled? Since when my housemate control me? I've got more confuse right now.

"Well, I think. You should tell them that you're going home at 8 p.m. I will send you home."

He spoke. I think after what he said. Should I? But why he wants to hangout with me for a long time? I didn't understand.

"Hmmm... I think..."

He look at me with so much hopeful. I sighed.

"I'll tel them."

He smile widely.

"Thanks, Daeun~ah!"

He hugged me after that makes me stunned. Did he just hug me? After a few minutes, he realised what he did and pulled away from the hug.

"I-i'm sorry for that."

He said. He face was red right now. I don't know but I found it's cute. I smile.

"Nah... It's okey."

I said and took my phone to message one of my housemate. Who is the one that I should tell? Sunoo? Jake? Heeseung? Or Jungwon? Well they the only person that I really comfortable with than the other 3. I think, I should tell Sunoo. I was about to search his name in my messangers when suddenly I got a message from him. At the time!

I quickly tap his message.

"Daeun, where are you now? It's already pass 4. Why you aren't back home now?"

He asked. I scratch my nape nervously. I look around and Haruto before look back on my phone.

"I was hanging out with my friend right now."

I tell him nervously and tapped send button after that. I don't have to wait for a minute when he answer it.

"It's a boy right? You should be careful."

He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes. I know. He is kind actually. So, don't need to be worry."

I tell him before tapped send button.

"I just warn you only. Okey, if you say that so, alright. I trust you. Just listen to me. If he did something wrong, you call me after that, okey?"

I smile. He looks worry about me.

"Yes I will... I have to go now. Oh yeah. I will come back home after 7. See ya!"

I send the message before put my phone in the pocket while smile at Haruto.

"Is they okey?"

He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. They okey."

I said. I look around the park and saw the bench at there.

"Let's go sit at there."

I said. He nodded as we start walk to the bench that have in the park. We sit side by side and look at the view. Oh my, the view is so beautiful today with the sunset that start going down. I was admiring the view when suddenly I heard a camera taking a picture sound. I turn to Haruto who was holding his phone. Aghhhh... He taking a picture of me again.

"Yah!!!! How many times should I tell you?!"

I scream at him and hit his arm. He laughed.

"You look so pretty just now so I can't handle it so I take a picture. Look! It's beautiful!"

He said as he showed me the picture. Oh yeah really. It's look soooooooooooo.... Ugly.

"You better delete it before I-."

"Watch out!"

Suddenly I saw something was flying on us. I quickly defend Haruto from being hitten by that thing but something else happen that makes me shocked. I look at the person who's already unconscious on the ground.

"Niki!"

I turn and saw Jungwon who was run at us. Haruto already run away. I don't know why he did that?

"Niki, wake up!"

Jungwon scream his name while shake Niki's body. I quickly take my phone to call the ambulance but got stopped by Jungwon.

"Don't call the ambulance."

He give me a glare. I'm feel scare after see that and put back my phone in the pocket.

"Help me. We go back to home. Jay hyung already wait for us."

He said immidiately put Niki's arm on his shoulder. I was hesitate to do it. But, seems like he was struggle, I quickly help him by putting Niki's arm on my shoulder. We quickly run to Jay's car that already wait for us at the parking lot.

"What happen?!"

Jay asked worriedly as he saw me and Jungwon bring Niki.

"He got hit by the baseball ball."

Jungwon said as he give me a glare second time that makes me really really scare. Jay open his back car door and we put Niki in the car. After that, he close the door. I look down on my feet when they started to walk inside the car. I just stand beside the car.

"I-i just... Leave here."

I said to them make them look at me.

"Don't think to do something crazy."

Jay said as he pulled me by my hand and pushed me into the passenger seat. He close the door after that. I don't know why but I'm really feel guilty to Niki right now. Because of me, he hurts. I sighed.