Part 9

Jungwon pov

"What? She isn't home yet?"

Jake hyung asked shockly at me and Niki. We nodded. It's already night today but she still not home. I don't know why. I'm feel guilty because I am the one who not give her permission to hangout with that guys. Maybe that's my fault that she didn't comeback home.

He pushed his hair back frustratedly. Why he look so frustrated?

"Why did you guys didn't take care of her carefully? You know that she didn't know anything about this place?"

He asked madly at us make the two of us look down on our feets.

"Calm down, Jake. It's not their fault that they didn't take care of her. My fault because I can take them back home."

Heeseung hyung quickly calm the situation now. We heard Jake sighed. After that, we heard the main door opened sound. We also heard a laughed.

"Here she is."

Jay hyung said coldly before live the living room. We all look at the main door and see Daeun was laughing with someone. Who is she?

"Daeun? Why are you home late?"

Sunoo hyung asked madly while crossing his arms on his chest. Daeun look at him and I can see her face expression change to a nervous one.

"Sorry, I just don't want to go home yet just now."

She said as she look at me. But, look away after that.

"And who is she?"

Sunoo hyung asked her while pointing to the girl beside her.

"Ahhhh... Let me introduce you. My-"

"Daeun's Childhood bestfriend, Oh Seeun. It was nice to meet you guys."

She said as she bowed to us before her eyes land to me.

"Wow! Handsome guy."

She said makes me choked because she just compliment me. All members look at me weirdly.

"I have something to do now. Bye."

I said and walk away leaving them. I take a glance to Daeun who was looking at me also before leave.

...

Daeun pov

He look at me before leave the living room. Is he okey? Please, comeback to your reality life, Daeun~ah! You angry with him right now because he didn't give you hangout with Haruto and his friends just now. I look at Sunoo who was standing infront of me while looking at Seeun from the head to toe.

"Yah! Why did you look at her like that?"

I said as I quickly pulled Seeun to behind me. He give me a disgusted face.

"Do you think I am pervert?"

He asked.

"You the one who say that."

I talkback makes him scoffed.

"Daeun, he is one year older than you. You shouldn't say that to him."

Jake suddenly say that to me. Okey. I'm feel guilty right now. I look at Sunoo back.

"Sorry, Sunoo."

I said. But he look away. I sighed.

"I don't know how to convince with someone that sulky right now. Sorry for what I'm say before."

I said as I look down on my feet.

...

Sunoo pov

I feel guilty after heard what she said. Ahh, Sunoo! What you have done? You make her feel bad right now! I quickly turn to her.

" Ahhh... It's okey. I forgive you. But, one condition. "

She quickly look at me.

"What is it?"

She asked.

"You have to make me a dinner right now. I didn't have a dinner because you come home late today."

I said while pouting.

"Why didn't you have a dinner? Don't need to wait for me."

She said. I pouted again.

"I want to eat together with you."

I whined. I don't care what other members said. As long I can be clingy with her. Well, she makes me feel like I was at home since she move here. That's why I being more clingy at her. She smile.

"How sweet. Let's go."

She said as she walk first. I smile excitedly as follow her.

...

Jake pov

I watch them walk away from the living room.

"How cute they are."

Seeun said. I nodded as agree. But at the same time... Why do I feel this way? Feel like something was wrong inside me. Is because I watch them just now? Did I jealous? I quickly shook my head from that thoughts. No, Jake. You just know her. Why should you being jealous if she with Sunoo? I shook my head again.

...

Sunoo pov

I was sitting on the chair that have in the kitchen while watching Daeun who was busy cooking right now. Seeun sit beside me. Daeun looks like mom that was busy cooking for her child right now. I'm smiling when watch it. She looks like a real mom.

"Pshhh..."

I look beside me when suddenly Seeun whispered at me.

"What?"

I whispered at her.

"Are you like her?"

I choked on my saliva aftrer heard what she said makes me cough.

"hey, are you okey?"

Daeun quickly take a glass of water before give it to me and I drank it fastly.

"Thanks."

I said as I give her back the glass.

"What's wrong? Did Seeun tease you?"

She asked while give a glare to Seeun.

"What? Why me?"

Seeun whined.

"Because you always like that."

Daeun said as she rolled her eyes. I can't speak right now because still cough.

"Are you okey now?"

She asked worriedly. I smile and nodded.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about our food right now."

I said makes her open her eyes widely.

"Oh my, food!"

She quickly to the cooking place leaving me and Seeun who were laughing because of her reaction was so funny.

And about the question that Seeun asked just now, she already forgot about it. So i decide didn't answer it. I don't want to tell her my true feelings at Daeun. Also, I don't know if my feelings towards her is true or not because we just met in 2 days ago. That's all. And maybe she will tell Daeun about it because she is her childhood besfriends right.