Part 34

3 days later...

Heeseung pov

I was watching Daeun that was eating her lunch with pouting right now. I smile. How can this girl can be so cute?

"Eat that food. Pouting is not allowed."

Jay teasing her makes her glare him. He chuckled.

"I want ice cream~"

She whined. We're chuckled.

"You must be healthy first before you got that."

I said as I take the spoon from her and try to feed her. But, she crossing her arms on her chest and pouting like a kid. Aigoo! She's sulking right now.

"Looks like she didn't want you to feed her."

Jay started to laugh at me as I give him a glare.

"Then, you feed her."

I said to him and give him the spoon.

"No probs."

He take the spoon and started to feed Daeun. But, she didn't open her mouth for that makes me laugh.

"You're same."

I said as he glare at me.

"Daeun! We're here!"

The door opened and revealed 5 boys went inside the room.

"Eyyy...What with that pout?"

Jake asked as he saw Daeun's pouting. He put the food that he bought for me and Jay on the table before walk towards us.

"They didn't want to give me eat ice cream."

She whined at Jake makes him look at us.

"Eyy... You can't eat ice cream, Daeun. Do you remember what doctor said?"

Jungwon spoke after that.

"Ahhhh~I want too!!!"

Daeun started whined like a baby now. We facepalmed ourselves. After that, we heard a knock from outside.

"Come in."

I said and the doctor went in. We all bowed to him.

"I can heard Daeun's whine from outside. What happen?"

Doctor asked while smiling widely at us.

"I want ice cream but they don't want to give me."

Daeun said while pouting. Aishh. This girl really get my nerve. Doctor just laughed after she said that.

"Let me check you first before tell you that you can eat ice cream or not."

Doctor said as he check up of Daeun that already have a big smile on her face. I just shook my head because of her childish side right now.

After a few minutes, doctor done check her up with abig smile again.

"You can eat ice cream already now."

He said.

"Really?!"

Daeun said excitedly. We all shook our head because of that.

"Also, you can discharge tomorrow already."

He nodded and said makes Daeun more happy than before.

"Thank you, doctor."

She said. We bowed at him too.

"Please take care of her. She really such a precious person."

He said before leave us dumbfounded in the room. Looks like the doctor also know how precious she was to us. We look at Daeun who already big smile right now after got permission that she can get ice cream after this.

" Looks like someone happy after know that she will get ice cream and discharge after this."

Jungwon said.

"Of course!"

Daeun replied. We shook our head and smile after that.

...

The next day..

Daeun pov

"Welcome back, Daeun!!!"

I said to myself as I walk inside th house.

"You should help me bring this bag of your. It's really heavy!"

I turn around just to see Sunghoon who was struggling with my luggage. I laughed after that and walk towards him to help.

"Welcome home, Daeunnie!"

Sunoo come after that while clapping for me.

"Ddeonu!"

I leave Sunghoon with my luggage before run to him and hug him as he spread his arms for me. Although we just met yesterday, I still miss him already.

"Aigoo. My Daeunnie growing so much now. She's become heavier after got many foods in the hospital."

I pulled away from the hug and glare at him. He chuckled.

"Yah! Stop with that sulk personality! Come in! I have done doing desert for you."

Jay come and pulled me by my shoulder to go to kitchen.

"Yah!"

We heard Sunghoon yelled out but we just ignore him. Hahaha. What's a life that he have?

...

"How is it?"

Jay asked softly at me while I was eating cheesecake that he make. It's really really delicious till I was stunned to speak right now. I just give him thumb up makes him smile widely.

"If you want more, just tell me. I will give you more."

He said as he showed me the cheesecake. Oh my. Heave! I give him thumb again. He chuckled.

"Daeun!"

I turn around as I heard Jake screaming my name. I look at him that already walk towards at me.
He hug me.

"I missed you!"

He said as he rubbed my hair.

"We just met yesterday, oppa."

I said. I don't know why i want to call him oppa out of sudden. He pulled away from the hug and look at me confusely.

"D-did you call me oppa?"

He asked as I nodded.

"Why? You don't like it?"

I asked him. He shook his head and showed his puppy smile.

"I like it so much!"

He said as he hug me again. After a few seconds, we heard someone clear his throat. We both look at Jay who was pouting right now while looking at us.

"Are you just going to call him as oppa?"

I know what he wants. I smile.

"Yes, oppa."

I said makes him look at me with wide eyes.

"D-di-"

I nodded. He smile after that walk closer to us before pulled me into hug.

"I'm so happy that you're finally call me oppa. It's more okey."

He said as he rubbed my hair. Well, I' still focusing on eating his cheesecake although he was hugging me. Jake just laugh with what I'm doing right now.