Part 10

Heeseung pov

Right now, I was with the girls who were standing infront of the main door since Seeun need to back home although it's late now. While the other at their rooms.

"Are you sure that you're not going to stay at here with me? You know it's already dark right?"

Daeun asked worriedly to Seeun. Seeun smile.

"I should. My dad already wait for me at outside now. And I should go back home although it's late because my mom will gonna kill me if I don't."

She said as they both laughed. And I just smile. She look at me after that.

"Heeseung, please take care of my bestfriend okey? She is too precious for me. She is my baby, and clumsy baby."

"Yah!"

Daeun hit her by her shoulder. Seeun laughed before continued.

"Take care of her okey? Please. I'm begging you so much."

She said as she started holding my hands makes me a little uncomfortable but smile awkwardly at her before nodded as agreed. She smile and let my hands go.

"I'm going home now. Bye, Daeunnie!"

She hug Daeun before walk out from the house after bid a goodbye.

"Bye!"

Daeun walk out from the house and close the door. Daeun turn to me after that.

"You should go back to your room now. Don't need to wait for me. I'm going to the kitchen just take a water."

She said while smiling.

"Are you sure don't want me to accompany you?"

I asked her while my one eyebrow lifted. She nodded.

"Be careful, I heard that Sunoo see something in the kitchen."

After I said that, she hit me on the shoulder makes me chuckled before leave her alone in the living room. I'm happy that I tease her today. After this, I will gonna tease her everyday since her reaction look so cute.

...

Daeun pov

I just watch Heeseung walk away. I rolled my eyes. What the man? I shook my head before go to the kitchen. The kitchen was dark right now so I turn on the light and shocked after see something in the kitchen.

"Yah! You scare me!"

I yelled out while put my hand on my chest after see the guy named Sunghoon was drinking his drink.

"Is your friend already go back home?"

He asked coldly while leaning on the sink and ignore my reaction. I nodded before walk towards where the glasses place and take glass of water.

"Good."

He said as he put his glass in the sink. Why he said that's good? I look at him weirdly while drinking my water.

"Help me wash this glass."

He said coldly before leave me alone in the kitchen. I open my eyes widely. Why he didn't wash it by himself? What not gentleman he was? I rolled my eyes and finished my drink before started to wash the glasses.

...

I was otw to go back to my room when I stopped infront of the door where I heard a voices talking.

"You need to take care of her carefully."

I heard what he said. Isn't that Sunghoon? Her? Who is she?

"Okey, hyung. I will."

Jungwon's voice? Hmmm. Maybe, Sunghoon told him to take care of Jungwon's girlfriend carefully. I shrugged my shoulder and walk away from there to my room.

I open my door room. I shocked after see someone at there.

"Yah! What are you guys doing at here?!"

I almost yelled out after see Niki and Sunoo in my room. They were sitting on my bed. Sunoo pouted.

"You just spend your time with Seeun and no have time with me. So, I'm here because wanna spend time with you."

He said while still pouting. I look at him weirdly before my eyes land on Niki who was playing video game on his phone.

"And what about him?"

Sunoo shrugged his shoulder.

"He wants to join me."

He said. I shook my head after that. I walk in and close my door room before walk towards them.

"I'm still not change. Can you guys go out first so i can take a shower and doing my routine?"

I asked them.

"Oh yeah. Sorry for that."

Suno said before turn to Niki.

"Yah! Stop playing games and follow me."

Sunoo said as he grab his hand.

"Hyung! I was trying to win this game, okey!"

Niki yelled out while his eyes still focused on his phone. I shook my head.

"You guys can just stay. I just bring my clothe to the bathroom."

I said as I take my pajama from the wardrobe and not forgot about my towel before walk into the bathroom.

...

Sunoo pov

Me and Niki were too focused with our phone till the bathroom door opened. I put my phone at the nightstand before look at Daeun who just walk out from the bathroom. I've got stunned after see her. She wearing a pajama and her hair was wet right now. I don't know why. My heart beating faster after see that. She looks kinda attractive right now.

"Sunoo?sunoo!"

I snapped after my names have been called for many times. I look at Niki before look back Daeun who already sit on the bed infront of me.

"You just zone out, Sunoo."

She said while drying her hair with her towel. I look at her.

"Do you want me to help you?"

Niki suddenly spoke. We both look at Niki shockly.

"What?"

He walk towards her and take the towel from her hands.

"You don't have to.."

She said as Niki started dry her hair. I feel something different inside me right now while watching them. Nad this is my first time seeing Niki do that to her because everytime they see each other, he will rolled his eyes or never talk with her and showed her the caring side. But, after all, he now giving her a caring side. I can see how shocked Daeun was right now. She just let him do anything on her hair. I just shook my head while watching them.