Cayde: ITS ANIME WORLD!!!

Somewhere

???: So another light bare has found a hole to hide. And in a different dimension. No matter they too shall know salvation like many before.

 No matter they too shall know salvation like many before

The Witness: The next step has just begun. And they too can not stop fate. Salvation will be at hand. Not even by a single light bare.

Black Bullet: destination Menagerie

Pyrrha's POV

I suddenly woke up from a cold sweat just having a major nightmare about Cayde dying. But is this his past? I remember him being in the prison of Elders but witnessing his death was unreal. I got up not wanting to wake up the others and head towards the cockpit where my beloved Cayde is at.

Me: Good morning my darling.

Cayde: Oh hey Red head, sleep well?

Me: No thanks to your driving yes.

Cayde: So you did miss me.

We both look out the window that shows the night sky.

Me: Hey Cayde.

Cayde: Hmmm?

Me: *blush* Do you ever wonder if you... want to have a kid in the future with me?

Cayde: You're serious?

Me: Y-yes. If so what would you name them?

Cayde: Hmmm me being an Exo I can't get you pregnant but if we're adopting then for a boy it would be Ace. But if it were to be a girl then maybe... Arkos?

Me: I... I love it.

I decided to hop on move closer by sitting on top of him signaling him that I love him dearly. He notice this and held me tight.

Cayde: Here *hands me a queen of hearts* let's just say it's a signal of the girl I love.

Me: Thank you Cayde. *rest her head on his chest*

Cayde: Sure thing Pyr.

End POV

Location: Menagerie

As the gang finally arrives on Menagerie Blake was amazed to see new land marks added and new areas that were long since forgotten. They saw many many Faunus outside playing and more space to come around. As they walked on the streets most of the Faunus were eyeing at Weiss for obvious reasons.

Yang: I don't think they like you Weiss.

Weiss: I don't blame them. After what father I would have felt the same thing too.

Nora: Ugh Blake where is your house?

Blake: It's right in front of us.

Ruby/Nora: Wait what?!