Cayde: Next stop Haven.

Cayde's POV

Me: Food?

Ruby: Check.

Me: Ammo?

Nora: Check!

Me: Ramen?

Ren: Check.

Me: Dust?

Weiss: Check.

Me: Comics for entertainment?

Yang: Check.

Me: Ok what else are we missing?

Everyone was loading everything they needed to for the flight to Haven. After Ozpin told us the truth I was surprised that the hot white chick I met almost a year ago is actually the cause of the worlds shitty outcome.

Flashback

Ozpin: Ok is everyone here?

Everyone: Yes.

Ozpin: Good now Cayde I thank you for saving Vale and Beacon Academy as well but I think it's time for all of you to learn the truth.

Qrow: Oz you can't be serious?

Ironwood: No he's right. After what happened this week they need to know.

Yang: Know what?

Ozpin: Tell me. What is you favorite fairytale?

One boring explanation later

Ruby: Wait so the maidens are actually real?

Glynda: Yes they are.

Weiss: And the Grimm?

Ozpin: Are being controlled by a witch Name Salem.

Me: Salem... Salem...?

Pyrrha: Is there something wrong?

Me: That name sound familiar to me. He Oz is this Salem person have red eyes and white skin with red vein popping outs

Ozpin: Y-yes how do you know?

Me: Heh funny story really. Well remember when I had the Vex teleporter accident right?

Ren: Where you teleported all over Remnant.

Blake: And then ended up in my family's house.

Me: *sprays Blake* Yup. So anyways the first person I met was her.

Glynda: Really?! What was she doing?

Me: Well she was in a room alone until I popped in there with her. I'll admit she's quite hot despite her looks but that rack. Could give Petra a run for her money.

Ozpin: *has a tic mark* Anything else?

Me: Nnnope. She just told me her name and before I could explain why I'm there I popped right on out.

I remember seeing Oz's face turning red so I think he's a bit jealous that hitting on a hot chick that is his enemy.

Ozpin: Ahem well what's the next plan Cayde?

Me: I was about to ask the same thing to you. So what's the plan?

Ozpin: Hmmm well we need the four relics and give them to you for better safe keeping since you have that space ship. With that you can send them out into space never to be used again.

Me: Sweet so... where the first relic?

Ozpin: Well with out the other fall maidens powers the vault that hold the relic of Choice will remain close until we find Cinder Fall and end her for good. But the next relic, the relic of knowledge is at Haven Academy but we need the spring maidens powers.