Cayde: Finally something to shoot!

Cayde's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping as I got out of my sleeping back and approach the cafeteria for some food. After that I brush my teeth then head towards the locker to see if I have anything in there since all of my weapons and equipment are in my inventory. As soon as I arrive I saw Pyrrha and Ice queen talking together. It seems that Snow White really wants to be on Pyrrha team since she's a celebrity of some sort but to the why Pyrrha is look she does not so I decided to help.

Ice Queen: That's Great! 'Evil thoughts'

Me: Do you know what else is great? Me Cayde-6.

Pyrrha: Hi Cayde how did you sleep?

Me: Slept like taking a candy from a baby haha I'm just joking... or am I?

Ice Queen: Wait I thought your name is Jaune Arc?

Me: It is my real name Ice Queen but I prefer Cayde thank you very much.

Weiss: Well for your information it's Weiss Schnee heiress to the Schnee dust company and do you know who Pyrrha is?

Me: I know she's a celebrity of some sort.

Weiss: This Is Pyrrha Nikos.

Pyrrha: Hello again.

Weiss: Pyrrha graduated top of her class at Sanctum.

Me: Ok aaand?

Weiss: Ugh She won the mistral regional tournament four years in a row, a new record.

Me: *yawn* aaaand?

Weiss:... SHE'S ON THE FRONT OF EVERY PUMPKIN PETE'S MARSHMALLOW FLAKES BOX!!!

Me: Ok and why should I care about all that?

Weiss: Hmph do you live in a cave or something?

Me: Nope I just don't care about a word you just said ice queen.

Weiss: Stop calling me that!

Me: Anyways Pry so about teams Why not team up with me? I bet with a titan like you and a very handsome hunter like me would go through this initiation like a breeze.

Weiss: You can't be serious?!

Me: Ice Queen, this is my serious face. Can't you tell?

Pyrrha: *giggles*

Weiss: *scoffs*

Glynda: Would all first year students please report to Beacon cliff for initiation.

Me: Welp you heard the lady. I'll see you two mostly you Pry at the initiation. *walks off*

As I walk off I met up you Little red and Yang along the way.

Yang: Nice one lady killer.

Me: Eh I was mostly aiming at Pyrrha.

Yang: oooo why did you like her?

Me: hmmmmm maybe?

Ruby: Well Cayde let's go.

End POV

Beacon Cliff

Ozpin: For years you have trained to become warriors, and today your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... Today.

Ruby: What?

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time at Beacon. So it is in you best interest to pair with someone you can work with.

The Exo Hunter reincarnated into an Arcजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें