Cayde: Time for some alone tim-

Cayde's POV

I decided to have a bit of me time and decided to do a little test run on my ship to see if it's ready. I know I'll miss the fight between Yang and that Mercury guy but I need have this shop ready so I can do what I love. Go out there in the wild doing what I do best.

*knock*knock*

Me: Who's there?

Nora: It's us fearless leader!

Me: Come right in.

Nora: Whoa is it ready?

Me: You bet your ass it is. Though I need to fly it first to see if it's space worthy.

Ren: Well be save and call us when you crash so we can pull you out of the wreckage.

Me: Will do.

I got into my ship making sure all systems are online and functioning.

Me: On main power on.

I could hear the engine going online as out the cockpit I could see my team jump with joy seeing it functional.

Me: Ok life support is green. Weapons hot. Ok opening main hanger door. *press a button* lifting up landing gear. *flip a switch* ok let's fly.

I slowly pull forward on the throttle as I slowly moved out of the warehouse then moved the throttle more increasing my speed even more. I did it, I finally was able to fly out in one piece.

Me: *activate comms* He guys it worked!

Ren: "we see that. While you're at it try the weapons."

Nora: "Yeah I wanna see some things blow up!"

Me: Heh will do.

I adjusted my angle and I see a bunch of Grimm in one area. I opened my Huh and got a clear shot and pressed the trigger. It work too. The weapon system works too! Man Amanda would be so happy about this. Now it's time for the next test. To see if it is space worthy. I pull up on the stick as I ascended upwards into the sky. Man I could see all of Vale from up here. Now as time flies by I final exited Remnants atmosphere. I made sure everything checks out and all systems were green. Now it's time for the grand finally, the warp drive. My goal for this is to get me from Remnant to the moon in one piece.

Cayde: Please don't break, Please don't break, Please don't break.

I press the button and now the warp drive activated. Now I'm in a familiar space as I see rainbow colors all around me like good times. I look at my hands and for a second I thought I could see my Exo hands again? Maybe it's from the coffee I had. I exited out of warp happily in one piece. Sweet. Well now I know it work so it's time to head back but... I decided to get a present for my girls. I decided to land on the moon hope out of the ship with my helmet on and collect a few rocks. Then I hope I was hallucinating again thought I saw a Hive knight just looking at me? I hope it wasn't. I got back into my ship and left the moon as fast as I could.

End music

End POV

It's been an hour since the dramatic event that happened at the tournament. From everyone's perspective Yang tried to attack Mercury unarmed but to her was different. Right now Pyrrha and the others believe that something is off and they need their leader to help them before the next round comes. As they waited for at least an hour or 2 they final see Cayde's Black Bullet landing back into the warehouse in one piece.

Cayde: *Hopes out* Now I can confirm that this *hits his ship* Is ready.

Nora: Yes now we can travel the stars and see different life forms, oh maybe they have alien pancakes?

Ren: Nora please but Cayde we have a problem.

Cayde: What kind of problem?

Time skip

RWBY dorm

Yang: And I thought he was about to attack me but for some reason he didn't. I don't understand?

Weiss: Maybe you're hallucinating?

Yang: Maybe... I don't know?

Cayde: And this person, Mercury Black right was the one you're facing?

Yang: Yeah why?

Cayde: Hmmm I've keeping an eye on team CMEN, hehe CMEN.

Ruby: CMEN?

Cayde: Oh here. *opens a projector show Cinders team* This person *points to Cinder* Is the very same person we both encounter when we first met and this person in the green is the cause of your hallucination.

Weiss: What?!

Cayde: Yup. *closes projector* I've been keeping a close eye on them and we're about to stop their plans from the shadows.

Blake: How?

Cayde: It's easy feminine fellow. I've stop the White Fang from steal, breaking, and any other things they could do here in Vale. That is why I've placed motion trackers all over Vale. Also I have a new partner in crime to help me stop these operations. It took me awhile to convince him but he's now on my side.

Weiss: And who is this person?

Cayde: Hehe ok just don't kill me but you Guys remember Roman Torchdick?

Blake:... You did not.

Cayde: I Kinda convinced him to help me in exchange I kill his boss.

Ren: And that boss being Cinder Fall.

Yang: But why get me in trouble?

Cayde: That is still a work in progress. I'll inform Morningwood that you were framed and to keep a close eye on Mercury. I have a feeling that that team is up to no good and besides I have a spy with them at all cost.

Yang: And who is she?

Cayde: Well she is-

But before she could finish a girl peeked out of the door confuse everyone until she smiled and immediately jumped on Cayde all giddy to see him.

Ruby: Um who is she?

Just then she deactivated her semblances to reveal is be Neo now apart of Cayde's harem. Everyone knew who she was but never expected to be Cayde's spy.

Cayde: Neo please get off.

Neo: *shook her head*

Cayde: Please not in front of everyone.

Neo then gives Cayde an evil smirk then drags her hand down Cayde crotch and starts rubbing it making everyone red

Weiss: Tha-tha- THATS INDECENT!!!!

To be continued