Cayde: Coming for you Ghira!

Ruby's POV

I open my eyes to see that I'm in a strange room barely light with any light. I walked around to see an open room to see non other than Cayde himself but he's... oh no he injured! Where's his ghost! Where's any help? Then out of nowhere some random person came into the room and pointed a gun at someone with his gun.

???: He didn't feel a thing *chuckles*.

I tried running at him but the doors close immediately, I then heard Cayde's voice but broken.

Cayde: H-how's... how's my hair?

I tried touching him but my hand just faxed through him. I was confused? Was I in a dream or was I seeing the future or past? He looked at the other person like an old friend.

Cayde: *chuckles and coughs* Speechless. T-Typical.

Then another ghost appears and inspects Cayde:

Ghost: Oh no! There's nothing I could... I'm sorry.

Cayde: Listen kid... this... this ain't on you. This... is what I get for... for playing nice. *coughs*

Me: No Cayde please! Stay with me!

Cayde: You tell Zavala and Ikora... the vanguard... is the best bet... I ever... lost.

Me: No no no no no no

Me: No no no no no no. *starts to cry*

This couldn't be happening now, this couldn't happen to Cayde. I love him, we love him, I didn't want to see him die. Then I suddenly woke up too see that I was is my room. So it really was a dream or... a vision. I'm still new to this whole being a guardian thing but still what does the light provide? Was it that made me have this dream of Cayde dying or to test me? I wiped off my tears off my face and got off of my bed.

(G) Summer: Morning Guardian.

Me: Oh hey mo- Summer.

(G) Summer: Are you ok guardian? It seems like you cried in your sleep?

Me: Oh I'm fine it's just a nightmare.

(G) Summer: Ok? Well breakfast is ready and Cayde left to fine some stuff.

Me: Like what?

(G) Summer: Don't know? Maybe something interesting I guess?

Me: Oh well... ok. I guess I'll pack my things and get ready to head to Menagerie.

At least I hope that was the least I get to see that dream.

Cayde's POV

After my little scandal yesterday with Ruby and Yang's dad, I decided to have some along time to myself and venture into the forest to see if there is any good loot around. I looked and looked but nothing, not even anything good, the. I see what seems to be a headstone on a cliff side.