Cayde: Can i have this Paladin thingy?

Vale

As the three continue to walk around the Alleyway towards the meeting Cayde decided to break the ice because it's too damn thick!

Cayde: Soooo Blake. When are you going to tell me that letter your mother sent?

Blake: *blush* O-oh um... I just told you it's a family photo.

Cayde: Blake I know for a eliksni fact you're lying.

Sun: What's an eliksni?

Cayde: Tell you later.

Blake: And how can you tell I'm lying?

Cayde: Because 1 you stutter when I mention it and 2  your cat ears jolt up just by me mentioning about it even when I'm whispering to Pyrrha.

Blake: I-I um...

Cayde: Blake just tell me please I'm dying to know. Look I won't laugh or tell anyone, even Sun won't tell anyone right Sun?

Sun: Huh?

Cayde: Don't tell anyone or I'll kill you myself.

Sun: Y-yeah I won't tell anyone. I promise on Neptune's name.

Club

Neptune: Ow! Why does it feel like I'm being betrayed?

Back to the group

Blake: Fine. My mother asked me to... *blush madly* see if I could make you my... my...

Cayde: My what? Come on spill it!

Blake: My boyfriend!

Cayde/ Sun: Say what now?

Blake: And surprisingly my dad approves.

Cayde: That Damn traitor. For the millionth time I'm got going to be her son in law!

Sun: Um what?

Cayde: It's a long story.

Sun: Ok so what's the plan?

Blake: We sneak in and find out what they are planning.

Cayde: I got that covered. *smirk*

Time skip

The three now were in the cat walk in the building now invis thanks to Cayde's little hunter ablility. The waited to see what's about to happen unknown to them that Cayde decided to move on ahead to get a better view. As time passes in it was revealed that Roman was now on stage to give the white fang a present. The newest top of the line Atlas paladin. Both Blake and Sun wondered how they got their hands on such firepower. At Roman continue on with his boring speech the Paladin suddenly started to activate as it got up and looked down at Roman.

Blake: That can't be good.

Sun: Let's get out of here.

Blake: Right! Cayde lets- Cayde?

Then they hear a familiar voice coming from the Paladin only to reveal that Cayde hijacked the Paladin ready to tear Roman a new one.

Cayde: Why hellos again Torchdick. You owe me a bullet.

 You owe me a bullet