52

On the day of the dessert session, Lin Jiu called all the staff early in the morning, including the apprentices who were not familiar with her. Today is an important battle for the carbon water bomb, and it is also a battle related to the success of Lin Jiu's mission, so They must be fully prepared today.

After everyone stood in two, Lin Jiu began to assign detailed tasks to each person. This dessert session included cakes, breads, snacks and drinks, so everyone's work arrangements were fully.

After making the arrangements, Lin Jiu ran to the small kitchen on the second floor to make preparations. She hesitated before doing it, and finally turned on the optical brain to contact someone, and then began to prepare the dessert table immersively.

She is not in charge of many types, but they are all relatively complicated small cakes and beverage styles. Today's special session will be set in the form of a buffet, so it is best to prepare as much as you can, and you may need to keep replenishing at that time. Before coming up, she took a look at the terrace, and there were already people sitting and waiting at the door of the store, so there was no need to worry about the desserts not being sold.

Before starting to do it, she turned on the optical brain and started the live broadcast in an unknown way. She didn't say anything, just as a warm-up for the next live broadcast in advance, and there was no one there when she turned it on, but Lin Jiu was not in a hurry.

She put the caramel biscuits prepared the day before yesterday into a fresh-keeping bag and gently crushed them with a rolling pin. The sweet, coffee-colored biscuits became finely crushed biscuit noodles in the pot. Pour two scoops into a white cupcake mold, then use the tip of a rolling pin to flatten and compact it firmly, and a layer of delicate biscuit base is spread on the bottom of the paper cup.

A large cup of mellow espresso is freshly ground, and the aroma surrounds Linjiu in an instant. Add gelatine and pour it into the pure white cheese paste. Just wait until the brown cheese is smooth. Hundreds of people are already watching the live broadcast. I have to say that this process seems to be quite healing. The bullet screen is peaceful, and Lin Jiu is patient and meticulous when he has occasional doubts. Answered.

After whipping the whipped cream until thick, she added it to the cheese batter and mixed it. After carefully sifting it, she poured a thick layer into a paper cup mold filled with biscuit bases. At this time, she put a plump candied chestnut and some Crumble caramel rose biscuits, then fill the whole cup with cheese paste, shake it lightly to make the surface smooth and smooth, take it out after freezing for an hour, squeeze the spiral cheese cream tip one by one, and insert a piece of caramel obliquely Biscuits, sprinkled with some rose petals, and a whole palm-sized milk coffee caramel chestnut cheesecake is finished.

The fragrance of roses and the aroma of coffee and caramel are the most comforting in late autumn.

Dont forget the drinks after making the small cakes. The autumn drinks are tea and coffee. The coffee is easy to make. Lin wine is handed over to Sigley and the others. But todays highlight is the Yulu tea, which still needs to be handmade by her. do it.

Put the tea into the drain net and pour boiling water into it for brewing. First steam the green jade dew. The green tea leaves will fully absorb the water stains, and the light green tea color will rise in the cup under the drain net. Cut the basket of fresh kiwi fruit in half, turn it around with a small spoon to take out the full and complete pulp, then mash it with an ice pestle, pour in the freshly filtered sapphire dew and a little low-calorie sugar, cover the lid and lift the snow gram shake well.

When it was poured out and filtered again, the green jade-like thick liquid dripped down from the filter net like a trickle, and the drink in a large glass of snow was only half of the size of the large glass, which shows that this jade dew tea is very rare. The number of people in the live broadcast room is also steadily increasing slowly.