44

Liti also squeezed in at this time, and was taken aback when she saw the people sitting on the stage, "Mr. Tafu?"

Lin Jiu: "Tufu——teacher?"

Liti nodded and pointed to the person who looked like The long-haired woman dressed meticulously, "That's our school teacher, who teaches military theory, and she even came to our store for dinner! It seems that today's game has a great chance of winning!" Lin Jiu disagreed,

this It's hard to say if she is the same as the idiot fan of Heggs at the dinner before, she doesn't think carbohydrate bombs are so attractive.

"But why did you invite her to be a judge?"

Liti scratched her head and thought, "Ms. Tafu seemed to mention it before. Their family has studied ancient earth food before and published a book. It may be this Reason?"

So, Lin Jiu nodded, it seems that today must be a good competition, let everyone see the real deliciousness of the earth.

On the stage, the people from Liyun Hotel invited a host from nowhere, and introduced the identities of the judges one by one. A hidden discussion turned into a bright competition, and the lineup was not small. .

"The great cabinet minister of the empire—Mr. Carlisle!"

"The president of the Interstellar Chamber of Commerce—Mr. Barker!"

"Family of gourmet food, senior professor of the Capital Star Military Academy—Miss Taft!" "

Let us applaud today's grand competition Judges and guests..."

The host was warming up in front of the scene, while Lin Jiu and Jin were preparing to pick ingredients in the background, "Your boss is good, those who know are for discussion, and those who don't know think we are filming a variety show." Jin gave a blank

look He didn't even give Lin Jiu alms, and took away the best-looking lotus root from her hands, "I only care about cooking, and the rest is not my business. Before going on stage today, the judges will wear holographic glasses and earphones , The result was chosen by them blindly, and you dont have to worry about the result being unfair, just dont cry when you lose in the end.

After finishing speaking, he walked away coolly with a bunch of ingredients in his arms. Lin Jiu smiled and shook his head. He's still a brat, with such high spirits, he doesn't know who will cry in the end.

The competition officially started. Lin Jiu slowly adjusted the sauce first, then picked up a piece of old tofu and cut it into neat small cubes on the palm of his hand. He glanced at Jin opposite him, as if he was preparing a big dish at the beginning. The three judges turned their backs to the two of them, wearing holographic glasses and motionless.

This is also the first time for Lin Jiu to publicly cook home-cooked dishes in front of everyone. The audience below have never seen this world. After all, the craftsmanship of making retro food is a treasure that all major restaurants are eager to hide. They usually hide it. This time they Its time to study hard, so a lot of people are holding up optical brains to shoot, and they are going to go home and try to reproduce one.

There were also major popular bloggers holding their devices to broadcast live on the spot, and the real-time scene of this small discussion was published on the Internet in an instant.

But Lin Jiu and Jin didn't know or care at all, and they were all focused on preparing the dishes.

The starch-coated tofu went out of the oil pan, and Zilala cried out. Lin Jiu unhurriedly opened another pot and started cooking the sauce prepared earlier. His hands were bowed left and right, which opened the eyes of the people below. , raised a burst of exclamation.