15

Opening the door, he was about to smile and persuade the diners to leave, only to find that there was a middle-aged man in a suit and tuxedo standing outside. He didn't seem to be here for dinner, did he? Behind him stood two men who were also wearing bands.

This scene was very much like a scene of welcoming the real daughter back home, but unfortunately, Lin Jiu did not have this opportunity.

"Hello, are you Miss Lin Jiu, the manager of this store?"

The man was very polite, and Lin Jiu also nodded in response to his question, but did not make a sound.

"I don't know if it's convenient for you to come with us now?"

Lin Jiu frowned a little puzzled, as if she had committed something and would be called for interrogation.

"Before that, maybe you can introduce yourself first?"

The man in the suit paused, not used to a little girl speaking so rudely to him, but the restraint from a noble family still made him smile and said: "I don't know if Miss knows Nacle District?"

Lin Jiu sat on the side of the shuttle, which seemed to be expensive at first glance, feeling a little moved and surprised as he watched the white clouds passing by.

This shuttle is like a complete room, and it is covered with crimson woolen carpets. The tea sets are made of high-grade materials. It looks like a field she has never touched. It seems that the people who want to see her are either rich or noble. .

"Ms. Lin's first time taking a shuttle?" Butler Henry kindly poured her a cup of black tea.

Lin Jiu nodded. The man in the suit just now introduced him as the butler of the Riley family. Although Lin Jiu had never heard of this name, Sigley gave her some news about the area just before leaving.

Naclele District is a very special place on Capital Star, so special that almost some civilians don't even know that Capital Star has such a district.

Most of the people living here are high-ranking officials and dignitaries of Capital Star, from the royal family down to the important military officers, they all live there, and there is not a single ordinary person.

Lin Jiu knew that he couldn't offend him, and the butler had a very good attitude, so she could only agree to go with him, as if it was to see the world.

This shuttle is really good, and this tea, it is quite rare to have such a rich and mellow tea in Interstellar.

"Miss Lin, don't worry too much. We will personally send you back after today's business."

Lin Jiu forced a smile. She was not worried about this, but her brain was "gentle" by Butler Henry as soon as she got on the shuttle. She took it away, so she only had time to explain it casually to Sigley, lest she delay the induction party at night, which would disrupt her new product marketing plan.

After getting off the shuttle, Lin Jiu took a moment to see a tall pure white castle through the dazzling light refracted by the sun. This is a castle with a pointed top, which looks like a castle made of stone bricks, but Careful observation shows that this is just a medieval construction style imitated by interstellar materials.

Sure enough, fashion is a reincarnation, and the interstellar era does not have such a strange future style as the world imagines.

In the castle, Butler Henry guided Lin Jiu into a transparent elevator. Before she could see the splendid decorations in the castle, she reached the top floor.

Warm coffee-colored carpets cover this floor. In front of you is an extremely spacious living room with a tall floor-to-ceiling window. A figure sitting in a wheelchair stands in front of the window, looking extremely depressed.