24

"Heggs, how dare you trespass on the royal family's territory without being notified?! No, how did you find this place?" The third prince Hall suddenly stood up, seeing that his long-hidden identity had been revealed Take off the mask.

Unexpectedly, this villain looks very ordinary, not like a royal family at all.

Higgs walked up to Lin Jiu, confirmed that she was unharmed, then turned around and said to Hall, "Third Prince, I have asked His Majesty for a search warrant, are you sure you want to stay here? Hall

glared, "Haggs, don't use my father to oppress me! My territory is up to me!"

Lin Jiu: "..."

Higgs frowned slightly: "Really, it seems that the situation of Liyun Hotel I also need to explain to Queen Kelly, I dont know if the queen knows that the third prince has invited so many famous interstellar chefs to be guests here, will the queen have any objection? Hall was startled, as

if Recalling some painful memory, he glared at Higgs, nodded at the light brain a few times, "Haggs, you have the ability, just wait for me!" After speaking, he glared at

Lin Jiu again and hurriedly left.

"That's it?" Lin Jiu looked fascinated at the man who ran faster than a rabbit, life is full of surprises, this villain's IQ is really low.

"Hey! No! I haven't released his handcuffs yet!" Lin Jiu just wanted to catch up and was caught by the collar of his clothes, but he immediately let go.

"Don't worry." Haggs turned off the light energy rod and clamped it under his armpit. He held Lin Jiu's wrist with one hand, took off the silver bracelet from her hand with the other, and pressed it with his fingers. The bracelet immediately turned into a straight sharp weapon, and Haggs swiped it vigorously on the handcuffs, drawing a deep mark.

Then he broke the handcuffs with both hands.

"This?" Lin Jiu was stunned, the wrist touched by the man was a little numb.

Higgs frowned, gently holding Lin Jiu's cat-like wrist, his fair skin was bruised and purple from the handcuffs.

"I forgot to tell you, this is a special spiritual iron stone, which can be used for self-defense after deformation, and this is a son-mother stone, through which the mother stone can sense the general orientation of the mother stone, today I found you through it, I hope you Don't mind."

Lin Jiu looked at another stone that hadn't been shaped yet in the palm of Higgs: "No, I don't mind, I owe you a favor because of this."

Higgs nodded "Then I'll give you this too. I'll take you to treat the injury first." Only

then did Lin Jiu notice the scar on her wrist and the big hands holding her hands.

Now the posture of the two is somewhat romantic, with their hands clasped tightly, their eyes facing each other, and red clouds float across their faces.

"Well, there are still a few people in the basement..."

"Someone has been sent to rescue them."

"That's good, that's good..."

——It

was already late at night when we returned to the carbon water bomb, and we won't be able to find it for a while When he got to the doctor, Lin Jiu didn't want to go to the hospital, so Heggs had to take the wound medicine and treat Lin Jiu himself.

The little girl's hands were so tender that Higgs didn't dare to use force.

Lin Jiu felt the man's breath gently brushing against his wrist, and felt a little itchy in his heart.