2

Litton's face darkened, and he glared at his joking brother.

Then he turned his attention to the source of the smell on the desk. After opening the environmental protection material packaging box, there was a palm-sized cake with a shallow cross drawn in the middle, and the faint yellow liquid sandwich slightly overflowed. good.

It did smell bad, but instinct told Litton that he should at least try it before defining the food.

"No, bro, don't eat this, our family isn't poor enough to eat spoiled food, right?" Quincy rubbed his stomach. In fact, he was quite hungry just after the night shift. It's not that the food on the table smells bad, he wants to taste it too.

"It's not bad. It's made of durian. It's rare. It's just that this durian smells a little bit more stinky." Litton sat upright, sanitized his hands, and elegantly took out his own special knife and fork, and cut it tremblingly. The next piece of durian cheese cake was brought to his mouth, and the other hand covered his nose with a handkerchief.

Unexpectedly, this piece of cake was different from the dry and hard ones he used to eat. It was soft and fluffy on the outside, and the sandwich inside overflowed in his mouth after one bite. The salty aroma of cheese is mixed in it, the taste is not only comfortable, but the taste is also first-class!

Surprised, Litton put down his hand covering his nose, and suddenly felt that the smell was barely acceptable.

"A piece?" Litton was a little bit reluctant to share the small pie with his younger brother, but his younger brother is a poor guy who is in poor health and loves to eat.

Quincy was shocked to see that his brother was addicted to this stinky food. Is this his brother? ?

He is a brother who pays attention to nobility and elegance? What an interstellar joke.

"No, no, no, no, I'll just go out to eat later, I'm slipping away!" After saying that, Quincy exited the smelly office.

Litton raised his eyebrows when he saw this, and forgot to eat it. I can enjoy it alone. I have to say that compared with the unnaturally sweetness of many desserts out there, this cheese cake is very suitable for him. He took a sip of water slowly and continued to eat Pick up the silver knife and fork and enjoy it.

——Lin

Jiu opened the window as soon as she collected enough money for an hour's storefront. After all, she had done all the preparatory work, and now it was time for lunch. If she missed it, she would have to wait until evening.

She entered the name of the store into the system, and the words "carbohydrate bomb" flashed on the display board under the window sill, which was very smart.

At the first stage, she is going to test the water with the fried food that became famous on the Internet at the beginning - fried chicken tenders.

Although it is said that this fried chicken fillet is easy to make and has no technical content, it is this kind of fried chicken fillet sold at the gate of the school. I dont know how many childhood memories that graduates have dreamed of in a small paper bag. It will definitely kill all interstellar Dark Cuisine.

Lin Jiu took out strips of fresh chicken breast that had been marinated in the morning. By the way, he opened the windshield of the window and stretched his head to have a look. It was almost noon, and there were not many people on the street. Very well done.

Under the shade of the green trees, Linjiu felt a breeze, looked up and saw the floating train shuttle back and forth, and could vaguely see the edge.