17

Lin Jiu nodded, anyway, there will be some time along the way.

After a long absence, Higgs felt a little desire to talk, so he patiently told about Yade's past experience. Although his language was not emotional, Lin Jiu still glimpsed a tragic story from his pale language.

About three years ago, the capital star was in chaos due to a terrorist organization's invasion. Heggs was still a young major at that time. He was ordered to participate in the task of cleaning up the terrorist organization. High-tech weapons wiped out all the enemies, but his friends died.

The reason is ridiculous to say, it is because of Yade.

Yade was only fourteen years old at the time, and under the management of the militarized family, the mecha was well controlled. He was a young genius of that generation. He knew about the battle between Heggs and the terrorist organization and secretly sneaked into the enemy. The old lair, trying to become a hero on his own.

But unfortunately, although the enemy had been completely wiped out at that time, one of their leaders stayed in the camp due to injuries, and happened to bump into Yad.

Yade was young and ignorant, thinking that he could easily defeat the injured leader, but he didn't have any actual combat experience, so he failed in the end and became a prisoner of the enemy.

For a whole week, the enemy leader relied on Yad's bodyguard to threaten Heggs. He couldn't kill his nephew, Yad was tortured badly, and finally his friend stepped forward and successfully rescued Yad. De, but the enemy leader refused to surrender, detonated a powerful bomb, the friend died, and before he died, Yade was well covered under the mecha.

"So Yade's leg was injured at that time?"

"Well, the inability to eat is also due to psychological shadows. The doctor can take care of his leg, but he has to overcome his heart disease. It is ridiculous to say, if I could save him at that time He—" Haggs's expression remained the same, only the hand holding the cup tightly revealed his inner unrest.

"No if, if your comrade-in-arms regretted his actions, he wouldn't have protected Yad so well at the last moment. He is for you, so there is no need to blame himself." Lin Jiu interrupted Higgs' words, hitting the nail on the head Said.

"Well, yes."

Lin Jiu was not used to heavy topics, and regretted why he asked this question just now, so he changed the subject abruptly.

"At first I looked like a soldier, but I didn't expect you to be a soldier. I thought you were just an ordinary teacher. By the way, how do you take care of Vivian when you are so busy?" "Vivian is his child

. Except that I sometimes go to her mother's." Heggs was a little funny watching the girl's blunt change of subject.

And hearing his answer, Lin Jiu was stunned again, help! I still bumped into this bad topic, but I didn't expect Vivian to be the orphan of his comrade-in-arms.

Lin Jiu can't wait to find a hole in the ground to get in, what's going on today! It's better to brush your brains to avoid embarrassment.

"Ah!"

"What's wrong?"

"Henry has seized my light brain and haven't taken it yet!" Lin Jiu patted his head, but unexpectedly, he was still suppressed by this man's aura, making her forget about it. thing.

Higgs couldn't help laughing at the annoyed little girl on the opposite side, and passed his hand over.

Lin Jiu looked at the familiar optical brain in the man's hand and looked at him gratefully, and took the optical brain belt from his fingertips.